Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Television

[SPOILERS BEWARE!!!!] The Mandalorian [Discussion Thread]

(1/42) > >>

RC-1136:
SPOILERS BELOW. BEWARE. SPOILERS. Thou has been warned.

Compare those with this:

How about that find??? I think this has HUGE implications for the end of the first episode.

Tamer:
Interesting, but what about what our Mandalorian finds in the merc hideout at the end of the episode! You know, where he takes out our Assassin Droid!

I will go update the front page with this new discussion thread link where folks can peruse after they watch the show.

Mr. Black:
Very detailed find there, hadn't noticed it yet. Then again, only saw the epsiode one time, while eating my dinner...

There are so many references to so many eras of the GFFA, it's hard to take in all at once :D

But yeah, finding a baby Gelfling in that hideout was quite the shocker. Or was it a Mogwai? :p

Too bad we probably won't see Kuiill (Nick Ugnolte) or IG-11 anymore. Well, can't be sure about Kuill, but IG-11's definitely ripe to be picked up by some Jawas...)

RC-1136:

--- Quote from: Tamer on November 14, 2019, 04:02:43 AM ---Interesting, but what about what our Mandalorian finds in the merc hideout at the end of the episode! You know, where he takes out our Assassin Droid!

I will go update the front page with this new discussion thread link where folks can peruse after they watch the show.

--- End quote ---

I'd say that has to be a clone of our little green friend. Or that someone wants to clone him. As to what ends? I am unsure. You know what's interesting, though? Perhaps the Mandalorian will take him as his own? Because he was is a foundling. And so is this child. Mando'ade culture accepts outsiders if they are raised Mandalorian.

RC-1136:

--- Quote from: Mr. Black on November 14, 2019, 07:53:29 AM ---Very detailed find there, hadn't noticed it yet. Then again, only saw the epsiode one time, while eating my dinner...

There are so many references to so many eras of the GFFA, it's hard to take in all at once :D

But yeah, finding a baby Gelfling in that hideout was quite the shocker. Or was it a Mogwai? :p

Too bad we probably won't see Kuiill (Nick Ugnolte) or IG-11 anymore. Well, can't be sure about Kuill, but IG-11's definitely ripe to be picked up by some Jawas...)

--- End quote ---

I'm hoping it will continue to be a good show and will honor the true feeling of Star Wars it has so far had.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version