Imperial Community > International

United Kingdom

<< < (2/5) > >>

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
I've got to get some pics of our country, and especially the Harrisburg Capitol, after those phenominal pictures!

darth neo:
dont gypsys live in maldon?????????????????

wraithnine:
gypsies are everywhere mate    there doesnt seem to be many here i havent seen one in ages

droidbait:
dont come to radcliffe trail theres alot of gypsies in caravans

SithLord229:
I'm from Sheffield, situated in South Yorkshire. I'm mostly a city boy even though I live on the outskirts of the city on the border of Sheffield & Derbyshire. Sheffield is well known for it's steel industry & sports facilities & is also home to quite a few famous people (Michael Palin of Monty Python fame, Sean Bean, Def Leppard & current Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg just to name a few). Sheffield is also the birth place of English football, or Soccer as you Yanks call it ;) & we have 2 major teams, Sheffield United & Sheffield Wednesday. We are also one of the few cities in England to run a tram service, which was modernized & re-introduced in 1994. We fell victim to one of the worst british floods in recent memory in 2007 & some areas of the city are still rebuilding their lives to this day. We are also home to one of the largest indoor shopping centres in England, Meadowhall.

Here are a few images of my hometown.

The Sheffield Winter Gardens

Sheffield Station

The Peace Gardens & Town Hall

A Sheffield Supertram

That's barely touching the surface of what a great city Sheffield is :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version