Author Topic: Rest In Peace Admiral Motti...  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Rest In Peace Admiral Motti...
« on: April 18, 2013, 03:17:07 AM »
I figure by now most of you have heard, but if not we have marked the passing this one of one of our favorite Imperial Officers. From the front page:

"I am sure probably most everyone by now has heard of the passing of Richard LeParmentier; the actor whose character took on Vader during our very first Star Wars Film. We here at ISY wanted to express our condolences to his family and friends and of course mark the passing of one of our favorite characters from our SW Verse. With over 50 films to his credit Richard was definitely an accomplished actor, but we will always remember the force choke and him standing up to Darth Vader as he argued the power of the Death Star."

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Rest In Peace Admiral Motti...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 04:25:15 AM »
yes he was one of my facebook friends and was always posting interesting things and funnily enough was a "fan" of the fans and loved interacting with them ,its no small statement to say he will be greatly missed..
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Darth Revenge

• Living Dead Sith
  • Colonel
Re: Rest In Peace Admiral Motti...
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 10:59:58 AM »
In 2010, I have the luck to meet and talk with him when he came just in front of my seller's stand in a French event. A really good person, friendly, funny.
A sad news...
Living Dead Never Die - There is no death, only the Dark Side