Author Topic: Loyalty  (Read 990 times)

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
Loyalty
« on: July 01, 2010, 11:55:51 AM »
     In the empire you only had two choices. Obey or die. That was the code of a stormtrooper.

As far as the galaxy was concerned he was faceless. A soulless killer. A mindless zombie. They were half right. He had killed children, he had killed families. But he was not soulless!  His remember his days as a trooper well.

Gas surrounded him. Fire was torching the small town to bits. The ash covered his uniform but he didn’t care. The gravel crunched underneath his durasteel boots like the many lives he was about to crush. His HUD showing many frighten beings, beings who were about to be killed! “Please, take me! Leave my children alone!” He didn’t care about this man or his children. All he cared about was the mission. But a thought went into his mind for second, should he spare this man and his children. But like a drop of water thrown into a fire, the thought evaporated. All he said was “Your planet and your government have betrayed the empire! For that you people and your planet shall pay!”
   He shot the man in cold blood. His body lay crumpled at his feet. He marched on his white armor red from the fire. This was the end of this planet. It did not matter if it was innocent or not. It was an example. It would be the first of many! 

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
Re: Loyalty
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 12:33:47 PM »
Nice start!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47