Author Topic: star wars  (Read 1048 times)

Offline clone commander e deck

• Cadet
star wars
« on: June 25, 2010, 07:56:57 PM »
                                                                                                        STAR WARS
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Peril on Cristausis!

The droid army has been bombarding the capital city of Noya where the republic troops are held up.After the last time the Jedi were here they had nearly taken the planet when the droids received reinforcements from count Dooku . This time they plan to take it for good. Jedi generals make Windoo and Luminara  Onduly  have  been sent to help the broken down troops.
Anikan: "Master Windoo, master Onduly you made it!"
Windoo: "Yes but at a cost, only two or three of our ships made it."
Anikan: "What about the tanks did they make it?"
Windoo: "Half of them were on that ship, most of the bombers managed to take off before it went down."
Anikan: "What about the supplies did they make it?"
Onduly: " Commander Gree and commander Ponds are taking care of it."
Gree: "Move it men!" "Get these supplies on the transports. The longer you take the longer your brothers have to wait."
Rex: "Just like always Gree, Shouting orders."
Gree: "Reexxx!!"  "The last time I saw you, you were cornered by fifty droids with two troopers."
Ponds: "If I remember it was a hundred, and I'm the one who had to save both your skins."
Rex: "Whatever you say Ponds, anyways hows uploading the supplies onto the transports?"
Gree: "Slower than we planned, we don't have the crew of the independence to help with the supplies."
Ponds: "Yeah but at least your getting them at all, we're all lucky we didn't get blasted to pieces on the way through  the blockade."
Windoo: "Skywalker!" "What amount of your forces can still fight?"
Anikan: "One third of my forces are wounded." "Cpt. Rex and my padiwan Asoka are getting them the medical supplies."
Asoka: "Rex I need those supplies over here now!"
Rex: "I'm going as fast as I can!"
Asoka: "Hurry!" "This trooper needs an anesthetic shot now!"
Wounded Clone Trooper: "Thank you sir, I'm thankful to have a Jedi treating me." "A lot of these men haven't even ever field bandaged a broken arm before let alone a blast to the shoulder; so I just wanted to say thank you."
Asoka: "It's alright trooper, I'm just doing my job; besides I'm sure these men can do more than you think they can."
Rex: "Here you go sir."
Asoka: "Thanks."  "Here trooper this is going to calm you down."
Medic Trooper: "I've got it from here sir."
Asoka: "Thanks trooper." "Rex go down to the front, tell the wounded we're ready for them."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      anikan on comlink. asoka get down here

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Re: star wars
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 02:25:27 AM »
Great start to a story Commander. It looks like our hero's ar in pretty bad shape. I wonder how they'll get out of this one?

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 07:21:08 AM »
Nicely written, GREAT JOB!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 08:47:31 AM »
Nice!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47