Author Topic: Every cloud has a sliver lining  (Read 1047 times)

Offline the awesome jawa

• Ensign
  • 'UTINNI!' - random awesome jawa
Every cloud has a sliver lining
« on: May 07, 2010, 12:13:56 PM »
On a mission to the togruta's native plannet Shili, jedi, master Plo koon makes a discovery he'll never forget!

prologue:

Inside the jedi temple, the  jedi general  anakin skywalker,and his padawan ahsoka tano are trying to cope with something that they don't usually get:  time away from the battlefield.
'Master, I just feel like i should be out there, scrapping tinnies rather than being stuck here, I'm bored out of my mind!' the young padawan complained.
'A jedi should be grateful when given a break from the war snips, and not eager for more of it'. her master replied. 'you should be resting now, like i was before you interupted me'.
'I'm sorry master, but I'm not even tired, and I haven't had to use my lightsaber since we arrested boba fett! ashoka stated.
'Look ashoka, if you can't rest yourself, why don't you go see master plo?I believe he's researching in the archives. Anakin suggested.' maybe he'll take your mind off getting back to action'.
'thanks skyguy, see you soon'. and with that ashoka left for the archives.

Skywalker was right, Plo koon was studying in the archives when he saw ahsoka.
'Koh-toh-yah ahsoka' the wise jedi greeted.
'Koh-toh-yah master Plo.' ahsoka replied. 'I did not imagine that you were a studier, Ahsoka.' plo questioned. ' actually master I'm not-'then what brings you to the archives?
To be honest I'm worried.  At first I thought it was just a thirst to get back to the battle, but it's something else'.I've tried to rest but I can't, it's like there's something in my head, something that won't let me move on, something....ah forget it.' Ahsoka, if there's something wrong you can always tell me.' the jedi reassured.'
I-I've been having these weird flashes lately, pictures, but I can only see bits of them because they're all faded'.  I can hear blaster fire, and screams and shouts and then a voice'.'it's not like the other's, it's calm,safe and familiar'. it's saying that we'll be fine...that 'he'll' protect me'.
 'master, I.......think that voice- was my father'.

dun dun DUN!  ;D
that was the prologue guys, any feedback is welcome, and post your opinion of it below!
'help us awesome jawas, you're are only hope!'

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Re: Every cloud has a sliver lining
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 12:52:32 PM »
My word, another writer! I've only had a scond to glance at this, but what I have read seems extraordinarily well written. I willcome back to review this later this weekend.

Awesome! Awesome Jawa!

Offline the awesome jawa

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 12:54:16 PM »
thanks guys chapter 1 will be sometime this weekend, so watch this space ;)

Offline the awesome jawa

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 03:16:31 AM »
okay bad news guys, this story's over. I got the time line mixed up which affected the storyline completely, but don't worry a new story will be up soon!