Author Topic: The Game Wall  (Read 6239 times)

Offline Wntermute

• Obroa-Skai Curator
  • Cadet
  • www.starwars411.info
    • Obroa-Skai Reference Guide
The Game Wall
« on: April 02, 2011, 08:41:06 AM »
These are actually old pics, I've since moved from standard Amaray-style DVD cases to Discsox sleeves which take up much less space each while preserving the artwork and documentation. I mainly collect Star Wars books and games now, along with anime and other video game series.

The Game Wall is made of a new set of shelves plus the last set of shelves cut to fit.
 From the top, column 1 -  Movie DVDs, TV show DVDs, non-anime animated DVDs, Star Wars comics, Star Wars hardbacks.
 Column 2 -  Anime DVDs 1-R, Jaguar cartridges, Blu-Ray movies, Nintendo 64 cartridges, Playstation 3 discs, Xbox & Xbox 360 demos, Jaguar CDs, and Windows CDs.
 Column 3 - Anime DVDs R-Z, Atari 8-bit cartridges, Vic-20 cartridges, loose Genesis cartridges, SNES add-ons, Xbox games, Nintendo DS cartridges, Dreamcast CDs, Playstation 1 CDs.
 Column 4 - NES cartridges, SNES cartridges, a Sega Master cartridge, boxed Genesis cartridges, Sega CD games, Xbox 360 discs, Gamecube discs.

From the top, column 1 - Star Wars hardbacks, Star Wars audiobooks, Star Wars paperbacks.
 Column 2 - Xbox & Xbox 360 demos, Jaguar CDs, Windows CDs, Playstation 1 demos, Star Wars games, Red vs. Blue videos, more Star Wars paperbacks, Star Wars junior novels.
 Column 3 - Nintendo DS cartridges, Dreamcast CDs, Playstation 1 CDs, Playstation 2 demos, a Lynx cartridge, PSP discs, Gameboy original/Color/Advance cartridges, Intellivision cartridges, Atari 5200 cartridges, Colecovision cartridges, a C64 cartridge.
 Column 4 - Wii discs, Playstation 2 discs.

NOTE: I ran out of room for the Atari 2600 cartridges, they're still in a box.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: The Game Wall
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 01:50:23 PM »
Holy crap, that is possibly the greatest collection of video games I've ever seen!  The bigger question is, do you still play some of the oldies, like on the Jaguar or NES?  Castlevania 2 is probably my all time favorite game ever! 

Offline jedi_randy

• Lieutenant
    • Tales from the Mos Eisley Carinderia
Re: The Game Wall
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 03:14:22 PM »
And very organized!

[Using the Force, Yoda effortlessly frees the X-Wing from the bog]
Luke: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you fail.