Author Topic: Darth Daddy's Vehicle Thread  (Read 3997 times)

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
Re: Darth Daddy's Vehicle Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 01:09:12 PM »
DD, I'll let you into a little secret...your custom got my vote on the mini rig contest (I hope I can say that).... I'll tell you why, because your custom vehicle was so unique, you seem to add such flamboyance to the detailing and colour schemes which I really love.

Your work is outside the box, and this vehicle is shaping up to run along the same lines as the wonderful mini-rig you created.... Punk Rock meets Star Wars. Not seen anything like it before, I'm sure its an acquired taste, but I absolutely love it!

Really looking forward to seeing your take on this one.

Jules

Your vote and comments are the best compliment I've received since becoming a customizer.  I definitely felt the mini-rig was an acquired taste too.  Both you and Sprywalker have been very influential.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 01:10:50 PM by darthdaddy »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 05:38:59 AM »
Sweet vehicle thread. I really like the Ahsoka JSF. On the front page.

It seems you and L.E. are working on the same ship. I really like to see folks feed off the good energy of others. Awesome.

Wouldn't you guys love to see a customizing panel at a Star Wars Convention like Toy Fair, SDCC, or Celelbration? Pat had an awesome idea to try to see if we could organize that while we were at CV, but if nothing else I would love to see a customizing meet and greet with one custom piece per person and then just do a massive photo shoot of the whole thing. I think I would just walk around with an audio recorder and listen to all the great tips and techniques that said customizers would no doubt talk about.

Offline ScreamingSamuraiStudio

• Lieutenant
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 06:22:14 AM »
You have got some awesome stuff in the works. I can't wait to see what you do with that Sky Raider vehicle now.