Author Topic: Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures
« on: February 12, 2019, 04:57:12 AM »
On the front page:

STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES Figure and Mini Comic Assortment

(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $9.99/Available: Spring 2019)

STAR WARS fans new and old can discover the exciting action from the STAR WARS saga with STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES figures! Learn about the characters from the STAR WARS movies and read the included mini comic or scan the included code to learn about the adventures of key characters like KYLO REN, REY, OBI-WAN KENOBI, DARTH MAUL, BOBA FETT, GENERAL GRIEVOUS, and more! (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability). With STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES, the galaxy far, far away comes home! Each pack contains a 3.75-inch scale Star Wars figure, 1 mini comic, and 1 code that kids can activate with a smart device to discover more stories online about the character! May the Force be with you! Available at most major retailers.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 06:52:35 AM »
Good, Boba Fett is always a good choice. So far the character selection is good. My favourite of this wave is Grievous, though. There's a high demand for him and I do hope Hasbro will re-release him in SA form this year. Also Count Dooku on TVC card, but that's a different topic.

$9.99 is a little steep for these cans though...I know that many people wait to see them on discount for 2 bucks. Can you believe they’re even sold for 18,99€ here in Germany?!
I think the idea is quite nice, but when I started collecting in 2005, you got more for the money e.g. the ROTS Deluxe Figure Asst. for $9.99 each. Inflation I know...

Thanks for sharing thr news, Tamer!

- Philipp
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:47:39 AM by Darth More »

Offline Jodo

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
    • Toys and Deep Thinking Blog
Re: Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 02:32:50 PM »
I got a bunch of R2's for $5 a piece last week. Not a bad deal for fodder droids to (eventually) paint!