Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

SDCC 2016 Reveals

<< < (2/4) > >>

Commander_Kurgan:
I'll be able to pick up the heads, helmets and weapons as resin casts through the cottage industry. Hasbro will not get a single Cent from me for this load of osik.

Tamer:
The six inch line is still rocking. Its easy to see their main emphasis is there.

Yeah, that new AT-ACP is a bit of a downer. I was so hoping to see that vehicle get the big treatment like the did the venerable AT-AT.

JDeck:
 Now I'm trying to be optimistic here. I know they're 5pos figures, but you can use the head sculpts and accessories on similar enough SA figures. And its more cost effective than mashing two SA figures. The AT-ACT is neat, I gotta say it has potential for a display or a  custom of some sorts. Its not outrageously huge, it seems to be sturdy. No nerf gun! I'd have to see it in person, and it has to be at the right price, under $50 for sure. Depending on how good it really looks.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: JDeck on July 23, 2016, 01:24:13 PM ---and it has to be at the right price, under $50 for sure.

--- End quote ---

Right now I am hearing it comes with three figures and will be around a $300 price point. I sure hope that is just the rumormill.

Darth Aussie:
translating that to AUD, i'm glad I don't buy Hasbro anymore!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version