Author Topic: Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett - with SPOILERS  (Read 7897 times)

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
Re: Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett - with SPOILERS
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2022, 04:24:24 PM »
Anyone else besides me want to see a cannon get mounted to a bantha?

Yes I would. What I want to see even more is the jet engine from the train strapped to a Bantha so we can watch the Bantha pass supersonic jet gas. ;D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2022, 06:10:19 AM »
LOL. Ron, you are hilarious, but I could so see the Tuskens mix new tech with old style traditional things.

Speaking of Tuskens, anyone think we are gonna get to see under their mask? Will Lucasfilm let him do it? I bet Disney would.

I mean wouldn't it be cool for Boba to "marry" his Tusken Warrior GF without ever seeing her face and wondering what he was getting himself into only for her to finally take her mask off and she be the smoking hot girl she is in real life (check out our FB Page if you want to see what the stunt gal looks like).?

I am also feeling a bit of a Man called Horse with this new series. Anyone old enough to remember that movie? I am really aging myself here.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 06:17:59 AM by Tamer »

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2022, 09:56:00 AM »
I was just thinking the other day, that's all they need is a tusken love interest to make the Dances with Wolves and Last Samurai storyline complete.  I didn't know that warrior was a woman until yesterday. I just figured he was a skinny dude. If they do that i dunno. Lol. It would be funny.

I heard rumors of han solo showing up somehow, of course hed be a digital han like luke was in mando. I don't concider it a credible source tho. Maybe. I'm under the impression that this story will involve a rancor. Based on some leaked concept art, but that could be fake too. I dunno. We'll see.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2022, 05:16:07 PM »

I mean wouldn't it be cool for Boba to "marry" his Tusken Warrior GF without ever seeing her face and wondering what he was getting himself into only for her to finally take her mask off and she be the smoking hot girl she is in real life (check out our FB Page if you want to see what the stunt gal looks like).?
[/quote]

An interesting idea Tamer. As long as it's not revealed to be hillary clinton.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2022, 06:55:00 AM »

You got me rolling again Ron. LOL times a thousand.

I'm under the impression that this story will involve a rancor. Based on some leaked concept art, but that could be fake too. I dunno. We'll see.

I could so see him and Fennec looking down in there and saying we need a new Rancor! Wouldn't it be cool to see an episode where they go track one down! I could so see that happening and I think everyone would sign off on it just for the merchandizing potential.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2022, 06:55:49 AM »
Speaking of Fennec. It will be interesting to see her story arc too. I bet after they finish up with Boba's Flashbacks we start getting some of hers.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2022, 08:59:27 AM »

I'm under the impression that this story will involve a rancor. Based on some leaked concept art, but that could be fake too. I dunno. We'll see.

I could so see him and Fennec looking down in there and saying we need a new Rancor! Wouldn't it be cool to see an episode where they go track one down! I could so see that happening and I think everyone would sign off on it just for the merchandizing potential.
[/quote]

Evidently the Rancor in the bad batch isn't the one seen in ROTJ. So i assumed it would be Mucci, but in the last episode the Rancor pit was empty. It would be ironic if there was a Rancor, seeing the haslab one failed.  The concept drawing and description sounded pretty badass. I hope it's true.

Fennec Shand's story will probably be told in Bad Batch season 2.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 10:12:07 AM by JDeck »

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2022, 08:05:49 PM »
The capture of a new Rancor would be fascinating to see but wouldn't a new Roxie in the pit go against Boba's philosophy of ruling by respect and not by fear?

We definitely need the Fennec back story. Bringing it to life in the next bad batch series would be perfect for three reasons.
1. Some of the B.B. specialized enhanced training could coincide with Fennec's backstory.
2. Her added skills would enhance the tenacity and Spec Ops skills the B.B. already possess
if she were to work with the B.B. for an episode or two.
3. She would show the B.B. that to be successful they need to return to their status pre omega and being babysitting p-----s will not help the get the girls.

But I digress. BRING ON EPISODE 3. Having to wait a week for new episodes is pure torture.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 08:17:47 PM by DarthHawk »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2022, 04:52:45 AM »
I forgot about how involved she was in the BB. I could wait for that. I guess. I would still like to see her story from where Boba rescues her and some of their early travels.

I hear you. I hate waiting for the new episode.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2022, 01:10:24 PM »

Good news. Confirmed to NOT be Hillary Clinton. She's fairly attractive..for a tusken beneath the mask.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2022/01/stunt-woman-joanna-bennett-confirmed-as-the-main-tusken-warrior-in-the-book-of-boba-fett.html
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 01:12:05 PM by RC-1136 »
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2022, 05:40:53 PM »
Hubba Hubba!!!!! Yowzzzzzza and Holy Hot Babe Batman!! I guess the nomad life isn't so bad after all.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2022, 08:51:48 PM »
I’m predicting tribal tattoos and extreme piercings

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2022, 02:05:29 AM »
I’m predicting tribal tattoos and extreme piercings

Sounds like my kinda woman.  ;D
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2022, 03:40:14 AM »
Joanna Bennett is a beauty, indeed. Is the secret about the Tusken going to be lifted? I don't feel any romance between Boba and the Tusken woman, but if there's something like that, I don't mind. Do whatever, but I had to laugh really hard about that tribal tattoos and extreme piercings, Clint! :D ;D

Now, that would be cool! It's great that there's some excitement again because anything is possible to happen in this show. I mean even Hilary could get a cameo...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 03:43:54 AM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2022, 04:11:43 AM »
Well this topic is going interesting places. Piercings and tatoos! LOL times a thousand.

Still, I definitely felt a few sparks coming from Fett and the Tusken. It could just be comraderie and warrior respect, but relationships have started out in crazier circumstances right?

It would be interesting to see Boba persue a romance arc. I mean who would have thunk it right?