Author Topic: Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett - with SPOILERS  (Read 7896 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Re: Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett - with SPOILERS
« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2022, 12:32:19 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing BK in TVC and BS. I think he would sell very quickly. And I really like his origin story as a wookie gladiator slave turned bounty hunter. Very reminiscent of the movie Gladiator and Hanharr from KOTOR 2.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2022, 07:02:04 PM »
Hell yeah man! I was into the  (canon) comics when they first started, but got out of the habit.  It us a lot of content coming out at one time.
I just catch up on various YouTube videos.

If you think about it, Aphra was the first fan choice for TVC. the legitimacy of the elections are debatable, but Aphra won. Black Krrsantan needs a figure in TVC. ASAP. Anyone who knows Aphra knows Krrsantan.  I hope hasbo  will "celebrate" Krrsantan in a new "expression". In the upcoming waves. To put in corporate talk.

I'm all in when it comes to certain Star Wars comics.
Vader's Castle, Vader Down, and now Vader-Crimson Reign.
Also the series for The High Republic and High Republic Trail of Shadows.
Plus a new series called simply Star Wars and a new one I started reading today-Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser Halcyon Legacy. This one has a Wookie Jedi padawan.
The comics keep my adrenaline flowing for Star Wars. disney certainly doesn't have a clue when it comes to knowing how to excite the fans.

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2022, 03:44:42 AM »
Well it didn't take long to get a TBS Santo!

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2022, 10:47:25 AM »
  Not exactly what I had in mind. Seeing it takes a year to produce a figure start to finish, and concept art is unreliable, this is probably the best they could do right now. It's a repainted Chewbacca. But they charge deluxe price. Id gladly wait, and pay deluxe price for a new TBOBF sculpt. If they do this with TVC, at least use the larger MeruMeru figure.

Online Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2022, 03:35:41 AM »
Yeah, gotta admit I saw "Ewww!!" when I first saw this one.

The way stuff is coming out daily now I am gonna save my bucks to see what else they might show us. I didn't take em long to get that smaller hat Cad Bane ready to roll too.

I also can't get over the fact that they just had a livestream and didn't even hint about all these new figures. I mean they showed us Black Series Archive Figures when they were getting ready to release all this less than a day later. Maybe they were embarrased?

Anyhow, starting to jack this thread which is supposed to be about the show. Guess we have a bit of time before it starts back up.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2022, 08:37:42 AM »
Im even less convinced they'll make a TBOBF Santo.  I've seen santo customs on here that look a whole lot better. Watch as soon as I make one, hasbro will release a better version.
That pulse livestream was really just to announce their jabba's palace. They did mention there would be one more bring home the bounty Tuesday.  Outside of that, yeah they're all repacks. The TVC pipeline, is probably going to be the last wave of the year. So there are still 4 unidentified figures in that wave, plus a repack wave, and another Target exclusive this year, so about 10 unannounced figures including 5 repacks for the remainder of the year. Speaking of Target exclusives, I did manage to get all 3 target tvc figures yesterday. Good thing I'm self employed, I can spend an hour refreshing.

Life is more boring on Wednesdays for me now without boba fett. I guess Bad Batch is next followed shortly by Obi-Wan on may 25th, then Andor late summer early fall, then mando season 3. Ahsoka probably won't come out until late 2023, probably be like this past year where they skipped mando and had boba fett, but it ended up being mando s2.5 anyway. Ahsoka im predicting will be the same. Im not thinking there will be a TBOBF season 2, maybe, but they kind of squandered the first season, with mando and baby Yoda.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 10:50:37 AM by JDeck »

Offline MandoMuggle

• Lieutenant
  • This is the way!
« Reply #126 on: February 16, 2022, 04:05:33 PM »
Im even less convinced they'll make a TBOBF Santo.  I've seen santo customs on here that look a whole lot better. Watch as soon as I make one, hasbro will release a better version.
That pulse livestream was really just to announce their jabba's palace. They did mention there would be one more bring home the bounty Tuesday.  Outside of that, yeah they're all repacks. The TVC pipeline, is probably going to be the last wave of the year. So there are still 4 unidentified figures in that wave, plus a repack wave, and another Target exclusive this year, so about 10 unannounced figures including 5 repacks for the remainder of the year. Speaking of Target exclusives, I did manage to get all 3 target tvc figures yesterday. Good thing I'm self employed, I can spend an hour refreshing.

Life is more boring on Wednesdays for me now without boba fett. I guess Bad Batch is next followed shortly by Obi-Wan on may 25th, then Andor late summer early fall, then mando season 3. Ahsoka probably won't come out until late 2023, probably be like this past year where they skipped mando and had boba fett, but it ended up being mando s2.5 anyway. Ahsoka im predicting will be the same. Im not thinking there will be a TBOBF season 2, maybe, but they kind of squandered the first season, with mando and baby Yoda.

I completely forgot about Bad Batch S2 lol. Same reason I havn't made a more accurate BOBF Boba Fett yet. Theres the TVC figure so you know they'll get to it for 6" Black Series.

I'm suprised Andor got signed on for a second season? How much can they tell between the start of his life to Rogue One?

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2022, 04:50:55 PM »
Yeah you're right, they haven't made a TBOBF fett  they have the "throne room" fett, but it's more like the morak version. That's wierd.

I didn't know they picked up a second season of Andor. That's cool, i like rogue one and pretty much anything in the Imperial era.