Imperial Surplus Sales > Online and Retail Stores

Dllr Nep & Plourr Ilo Figure Comic Pack

(1/2) > >>

Tamer:
Dllr Nep & Plourr Ilo Figure Comic Pack

You will only be able to find this at Entertainment Earth. Thank goodness they decided to pick it up!

Luke Sprywalker:
I ordered 2 of these yesterday! Thanks goodness for EE! These are must haves for my Rogue Squadron project.

McMetal:
Hmmm, don't we already have an Entertainment Earth thread?  ;D

If you guys are interested, the other 2 comic packs originally part of this wave have been spotted at Walmart. They're out there!

Tamer:

--- Quote from: McMetal on March 12, 2010, 07:45:38 AM ---Hmmm, don't we already have an Entertainment Earth thread?  ;D

If you guys are interested, the other 2 comic packs originally part of this wave have been spotted at Walmart. They're out there!

--- End quote ---

That we do. I figured this one deserved a bit of special treatment. I will merge it in the future, but it is nice to see EE pick this up for the EU folks. Lets face it we need all the SW alien figures we can get, especially rebel pilots.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Tamer on March 12, 2010, 05:53:51 AM ---Dllr Nep & Plourr Ilo Figure Comic Pack

You will only be able to find this at Entertainment Earth. Thank goodness they decided to pick it up!

--- End quote ---

Hmm, according to my peeps at Jedi Defender, this is actually a shared online exclusive, meaning it will be available at other sites besides EE.

Anyone else hear that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version