Imperial Surplus Sales > Online and Retail Stores

www.brianstoys.com online shop

<< < (2/5) > >>

droidbait:
lol yh

Reconsgt:
Personally there are many "fairer" priced online stores out there, Brian is one of the most expensive places I ever saw for online SW stuff,   I am not sure about the overseas shipping options from the other large store but you may want to compair. Even post wanted threads here for the US based guys to help you out.

I am happy you guys are satisfied with their items but shop around and you may save a little coin.

Tamer:
Yepper, I have not found Brians Toys to have very good prices either. Thier ebay auctions are sometimes over the top too. As for quality and customer service, my best estore has been www.entertainmentearth.com and I have never been left wanting on any item I have ordered from them and they do have some nice sales. Thier regular items are a bit higher than brick and mortar stores, but I don't have to worry about messed up cards or packaging. They make it right. I have been wanting to place an order with www.bigbadtoystore.com as I have heard good things from them too.

droidbait:
yh i do agree they do price to much

CloneCaptainV2224:
entertainment earth does not deliver to romania and big bad toy store has just a quarter of the brianstoys prices. if u guy fin it out expensive, i do not. the shipping is expensive but the other items are OK.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version