Imperial Surplus Sales > Online and Retail Stores

www.brianstoys.com online shop

(1/5) > >>

CloneCaptainV2224:
Brianstoys is the shop where i get my figures and Star Wars stuff because in Romania they don't bring that much stuff >:(. i work with them for about a year and in mine opinion their services are really good.  though sometimes the figs and the shipping can be expensive, the figures have a high quality! After amazon and e bay they have the largest star wars toy selection. I don't buy from amazon or e bay because the figures can be used or not at that big quality. so i would recommend u this site!

www.brianstoys.com

McMetal:
But aren't they one of the few e-tailers that sell used and loose new figs? That seems pretty weak, IMO. Just sell carded and put the rest on eBay, not your own webpage. That is misleading to consumers, IMO.

CloneCaptainV2224:

--- Quote from: McMetal on January 04, 2010, 07:57:09 AM ---But aren't they one of the few e-tailers that sell used and loose new figs? That seems pretty weak, IMO. Just sell carded and put the rest on eBay, not your own webpage. That is misleading to consumers, IMO.

--- End quote ---
no they have contracts with hasbro. they have loose, yeah and they have vintage too. they are pretty old, started in 1994. believe me they do a great job

droidbait:
they do extremely well ive bought a tonne of stuff of them

CloneCaptainV2224:

--- Quote from: droidbait on January 23, 2010, 04:36:20 PM ---they do extremely well ive bought a tonne of stuff of them

--- End quote ---
haven't bought tons but i am going to buy just from there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version