Author Topic: First Post / Dalmont's Customs :: UPDATED - NEW, Z-95 Custom!  (Read 4624 times)

Offline Dalmont

• Cadet
  • THERE IS NO DAMIN BASKET.
Re: First Post / Dalmont's Customs :: UPDATED - NEW, Z-95 Custom!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 11:06:29 PM »
Just a quick update guys, I recently got hold of a cheap E-Wing that is missing the top cover, and cannons. I'm going to attempt a restoration project, and hopefully get a chance to try out my school's new laser cutter, and 3D printer! Stay tuned for updates.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2011, 12:50:00 PM »
Just a quick update guys, I recently got hold of a cheap E-Wing that is missing the top cover, and cannons. I'm going to attempt a restoration project, and hopefully get a chance to try out my school's new laser cutter, and 3D printer! Stay tuned for updates.

..... was it on e-bay last week?....  I was going to bid on that....  glad to know it went to a customizer who could restore it properly.

Offline Wookie-Balls

• Commodore
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 05:42:13 PM »
I love both of these AF customs - it's a line that should def be re-released and expanded upon!

However, hopefully with your blessing - I've love to tackle a 1/18th T-Wing 'borrowing' your design? ;)

All the best

WB

Offline Dalmont

• Cadet
  • THERE IS NO DAMIN BASKET.
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 01:21:02 PM »
I love both of these AF customs - it's a line that should def be re-released and expanded upon!

However, hopefully with your blessing - I've love to tackle a 1/18th T-Wing 'borrowing' your design? ;)

All the best

WB

Absolutely! Just make sure to drop me a link so I can check it out, sounds cool!

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 04:43:15 PM »
those are great models you got there.I'm sure if I got ahold of one of those kits i'd have a lot of fun putting it together,and painting it.