Cultures > Mandalorian

the Mythosaur

<< < (2/4) > >>

Reconsgt:
This is one of those topics that will be hard to expand on, as you found there is very little as far as images or info on the  Mythosaur. I agree the City of Bone comic image is a joke, the sketches you have done are pretty good and as good as any concept tha has been done.

Tamer:
You oughta get a Boga and redesign that puppy, I might even know where you can find one momc. vadsab

spudafett:
you mean turn a boga into a mythosaur?  that'd be an interesting base to start with...  definately way undersized...

perhaps there is a smaller species of the mythosaur left on Mandoa that could be turned into a mount... that'd make a good basis for the conversion of the boga into one....

it'd definately be dificult to do.  I used to have a boga and I don't think it would lend itself well to any modifications. 

If I could find a decent rubber lizard that looked enough like a monitor lizard or Komodo Dragon I think that would be a better base to start with.   

Phatty:
Actually, taking a Boga and adding some tusks, maybe a new paint job, with the addition of some SW Miniatures, you could make a mini-dio of it all...

spudafett:
the boga's feathery head just doesn't say mythosaur to me... not only that but it has a beak instead of the lizard like snout that I had pictured...

I actually came across a fully articulated cleaned and ready for display komodo dragon skeleton once online.... but I think it was somewhere around $2000...  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version