Author Topic: Wreckage's custom vehicles-WIP LIGHT SUPPLY SHIP AND JOE MECH ADDED 1/25/14  (Read 12703 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Thanks for sharing here man! I love this design, very nice and more beefed up for deeper space travel is the feeling I get. Can't wait to see more of this.

Offline Siths Herald

• Ensign
I just looked through all of your vehicles.  Those are crazy cool!  I love your attention to detail on the paint/decal apps.

Offline poke_wars

• Cadet
Re: Wreckage's custom vehicles-WIP LIGHT SUPPLY SHIP AND JOE MECH ADDED 1/25/14
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2014, 09:51:47 PM »
hey quick question, how do you do the logos on the ship? do you paint them with stencils or free hand.. if none are they stickers?

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
Re: Wreckage's custom vehicles-WIP LIGHT SUPPLY SHIP AND JOE MECH ADDED 1/25/14
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2014, 08:35:09 AM »
Wow, it has been over a year since I made any progress on my old vehicles. The transport and the scout crawler are still sitting in a bin in the same state. So, the last thing I should do is start something new. Which is exactly what I have done.

This ship was inspired by a similar ship Luke Sprywalker did. The pics of his ship popped up recently on facebook and I could not stop staring at it. It was bizarre, it looked awkward, asymmetrical, cobbled together, AND QUINTESSENTIALLY STAR WARS. It looked like it could have been parked next to any outer rim garage. Genius. So I started on something similar to it. I have a back story for it in the works.

Dont feel bad.  I have a bin with 6 works in progress, some of which are 3 years old.  It's all a matter of impulse and inspiration.

The T-wing style vehicle.   Are you cobbling it together from a Y-wing and a LAAT?   You are dedicated.  Cant wait to see the end result.

Offline SharkyRivethead

• Cadet
Re: First custom posted- Republic Hammerhead Speeder
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2014, 03:50:16 PM »
Welcome to The Yards!

And what a great first post - I love customs that actually look like toys - and I'm also very found of the vintage ITT to boot!!!!

Really great work, can't wait to see more of your work :)
That is awesome! Like the above mentioned. I love customs that could have been bought at the store and liberated from a box to be played with.