Author Topic: WIP Action Force Jeep - "Z-Force '73" project  (Read 18069 times)

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
Re: WIP Action Force Jeep - "Z-Force '73" project
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2013, 10:45:21 AM »
I especially like your AF vehicles. Very well done on all of your vehicles, mate.
I am also a fan of the OT AF, and have several that I adore. I have the smaller and the larger Falcon. The larger Falcon was purchased when released for $30 US. I heard, I think, back then that they made an electronic one as well for $50, but back then you could get the 3 3/4 scale for the same price. I love the larger version for AF, and wired and weathered mine about a year ago for my Echo Base interior (that I keep procrastinating on) as well as a Y Wing and X Wing (no wiring on these, just weathering).
I originally passed on the TIE Defender, but later found one at a flea market and purchased for the original retail price of $10. I have always passed on the AF Super Star Destroyer (which is always expensive on ebay as it's rare) because I never liked the scale in comparison of the AF Star Destroyer. I never sell toys, and I am totally against profiting from SW, so when I see the Super SD around, I just usually pass the info on. Saw it only a few times (original retail, original retail clearance sale, and in a comic shop). I never buy things to resell. I'm just weird like that.

Sorry for the blather. Great work, Ray!

Barry

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share