Author Topic: XizorsVirago's Custom Vehicles  (Read 4151 times)

Offline StenHunter

• Captain
  • Support Clone
    • Mypron!
Re: XizorsVirago's Custom Vehicles
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2010, 10:59:21 AM »
all that comes to mind is "I'd let the Wookie win!" that is some crazy detail!

Why go through life base fig, when you can customize?

Custom Gallary: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMQfrsUZGeCLq5Kn6
Home Page: http://www.mypron.com

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 10:02:37 PM »
Clonesniper, Luke Sprywalker, Captain Lux, Phatty, and Sten: Glad you all like it!

KesselRunImports: This is the ERTL cut-away falcon model from... uh... sometime in the '90s? I just assembled and painted it, not really anything scratch built. I did kind of have to figure it out based off pictures because I misplaced the instructions, haha! I basically gave the whole thing a coat of flat gull grey, then painted up the details (including painting all the hull greeblies silver), then weathered it! The inside was the hardest, I had to use pictures from the movie and a little imagination. Glad you like it!

Offline KesselRunImports

• Lieutenant
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 09:56:07 AM »
Very cool, thanks for the response.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2010, 12:11:27 PM »
Clonesniper, Luke Sprywalker, Captain Lux, Phatty, and Sten: Glad you all like it!

KesselRunImports: This is the ERTL cut-away falcon model from... uh... sometime in the '90s? I just assembled and painted it, not really anything scratch built. I did kind of have to figure it out based off pictures because I misplaced the instructions, haha! I basically gave the whole thing a coat of flat gull grey, then painted up the details (including painting all the hull greeblies silver), then weathered it! The inside was the hardest, I had to use pictures from the movie and a little imagination. Glad you like it!

I realy like the look of this project XV.  I've got an old ERTL model falcon that I've been wanting to finish for forever.  I got it base coated and the cockpit put together but I never fiished the model.  I wanted to add lights and maybe even sound to it but never got around to it.  I have the soundboard and circuitry from an old POTF falcon that is missing most of it's parts I've been meaning to see if I could take apart and fit inside the smaller model...  your progress on this is tempting me to get it out and work on it!  I wish I didn't have so many other projects going!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2010, 09:07:28 AM »
This is smaller than AF slightly? Wow, the detail is even more amazing!

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 07:15:10 PM »
Impressive... most impressive the attention to detail is fantastic!!!
great job mate!!

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead