Author Topic: HOMEWORLD - RETURN TO HIIGARA - Pt 4  (Read 2991 times)

Offline Joerhyno

• Commander
Re: HOMEWORLD - RETURN TO HIIGARA - Pt 4
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 09:18:20 PM »
Wow... I am a bit behind and just took the time to read all the current chapers so I'm up to date.. but now I'm torn, it's like waiting for the next awesome episode of your fav TV show. In a way, I wish I never saw this right now, and didn't see it till it was finished(why I like to wait till a whole season is on DVD before watching it, lol). But then again, I'm glad I did see this, so I could offer my support and if anything, help boost you to continue this till it's finished.  Keep up the awesome work, can't wait to read the next chapter!!!

-Joe

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 01:45:34 AM »
Thanks Joe.

It's funny your comment on being able to read the whole thing My kids and I have become hooked on the old Tom Baker Dr Who's recently, I just love it when the Doctor gets into a sticky situation and then the dramatic titles cut in, my kids go mad because they want to see what happens, I say no, you've got to wait till next week, as that's how they're meant to be seen. The effects are crap , the sets are crap but the kids can't wait for the next wpisode as the stories are good.

I am now working on the next chapter, so hopefully it won't be too long....

Really glad you took the time to read and comment.

HB

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 07:50:17 PM »
This is amazing Julian, you always impress!

Offline jlw515

• Lieutenant
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2013, 06:21:55 AM »
Jules,

I apologize that it has taken me this long to read this chapter. Once again an amazing chapter! I am really loving that this is a totally new story outside of the Star Wars Universe. Not having a clue or a background story connected with your photonovel makes every scene mysterious! The pictures are just amazing! I always wonder at how many hours it takes you to put together one chapter. You've probably perfected your skills to the point of knowing short cuts and such, but just the quality of the work makes me think that each chapter would take 3 to 4 months of full time work to put together. I'm not sure where exactly you would like to take your graphic skills, but you should seriously send a resume and portfolio of your work to some of the major animaition companies. Your photonovel has the quality work of the Final Fantasy movie or the Matrix Final Flight of Osiris.

Also, I am very intrigued on where the plot is going with connecting a human with the Mothership's core. It almost has a Matrix or Battlestar Galactica hybrid feel to it (and man do I love the BSG Sci-Fi series)!! I've got some feelings/ideas about a female being linked to the "Mother Ship," but I'll reserve those comments for later chapters and see if maybe you head in that direction. Luckily for me, this time, I don't have to wait for the next chapter to come out because it's already posted!!

Your friend,

Jason