Imperial Surplus Sales > Local Finds

KC MO and Kansas

<< < (3/57) > >>

Darth C:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on July 26, 2008, 07:12:01 PM ---Yep, I think that a lot of Wal-Marts are like that also.

--- End quote ---
Yep, I know that for a fact!

Tamer:
yepper, from what I see it looks like the padme and the one pilot set is out now and the other two come out a little later. Ofcourse their street dates for the stuff are way off.

Clonehead:
I have seen the other pilot sets on ebay already.
  Sent the wife on a clone recon mission at Harrisonvile wal-mart, yesterday. She came up with 3 hidden figs. Two quad gunners and a scuba trooper. They were hidden all the way in the back of the cardboard display, on the bottom row.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on July 28, 2008, 03:05:59 PM ---I have seen the other pilot sets on ebay already.
  Sent the wife on a clone recon mission at Harrisonvile wal-mart, yesterday. She came up with 3 hidden figs. Two quad gunners and a scuba trooper. They were hidden all the way in the back of the cardboard display, on the bottom row.

--- End quote ---

and good SW women are so hard to find! I need to start some good feedback for your wife for results like that!

Clonehead:
She says that she checks the SW section of her store twice a day. That's almost as often as Chad.  ;D LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version