Author Topic: Predators trailer.....AWESOME  (Read 3444 times)

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
Re: Predators trailer.....AWESOME
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 03:45:24 PM »
Well I went and saw this on the big screen on Friday. It was a good movie. If you aren't gung ho it will probably be a good dvd rental. I won't spoil anything for you, but I will add that they show us a new species of Predator in addition to the one we are all used too. Lets just say there is a tad bit of animosity between the two types as well. I also liked the fact that the ending left a few hints as to another movie. I sure hope Rodrigues doesn't wait too long. I also hope we get to see more Alien vs. Predator. You know what would be awesome? I wonder if there ever would be a way to get all the heroes that survied the Predators into one movie? I sure would pay to see that on the big screen! Arnold and Danny and even the gal that survived the first alien vs. predator movie.

What about cloned Ripley..... ;D

LOL! Now that is a heck of an idea. With the alien blood?

Have her fight a pred....so awesome

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
Re: Predators trailer.....AWESOME
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 02:27:48 PM »
Well I went and saw this on the big screen on Friday. It was a good movie. If you aren't gung ho it will probably be a good dvd rental. I won't spoil anything for you, but I will add that they show us a new species of Predator in addition to the one we are all used too. Lets just say there is a tad bit of animosity between the two types as well. I also liked the fact that the ending left a few hints as to another movie. I sure hope Rodrigues doesn't wait too long. I also hope we get to see more Alien vs. Predator. You know what would be awesome? I wonder if there ever would be a way to get all the heroes that survied the Predators into one movie? I sure would pay to see that on the big screen! Arnold and Danny and even the gal that survived the first alien vs. predator movie.

lex? oh and that was what i was thinking danny glover arnie " your one ugly mutha fookka " lex ,ripley, and .....me! lol but yeah im going to watch it tomorrow ??? hope its better than crappy toy story 3 in 3d