Author Topic: Predators trailer.....AWESOME  (Read 3443 times)

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
Re: Predators trailer.....AWESOME
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 02:08:40 AM »
But no Arnie!........lol

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 05:20:15 AM »
I'm a sucker, I'll see it, but it will most likely be on DVD.   The trailer did look interesting and the concept is a good one. We'll see how it turns out.   

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 05:57:43 AM »
I had heard about this movie and had hoped they would use some of the "survivors" from the first two movies, namely Arnold and Danny Glover in any sequel. It would have even been cool to see what would have happened to that gal that was "marked" from the first Alien vs. Predator movie. I will see this as I love these guys. No really good, not really bad, just so egocentric as to have a complete disregard for anything other than the hunt. Awesome. I can't see to get the sound on the trailer, but it looks good to me. There is also gonna be an Aliens vs. Predator 3 in the near future too.

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 05:42:23 PM »
But no Arnie!........lol

Arnold is so flabby and a girly man now.

Offline RedLeaderOne (00fire501)

• Star Wars YouTuber
  • Commander
  • I Love Talking Star Wars
    • Star Wars RedLeaderOne YouTube
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 03:30:11 AM »
I can't wait to see this movie..Awesome!!! I love these guys. :) :) :)

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 08:08:40 AM »
I can't wait to see this movie..Awesome!!! I love these guys. :) :) :)

Preds are awesome.

Offline night force cynic

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 06:44:02 AM »
too many humans

I'm sure all of them but 1 or 2 will be slaughtered by the end and that's necessary but there are still too damn many nonPredator characters... here's hoping they don't waste much time trying to develop them as people to make us give a s--t about them, I simply want to see them wasted.   ;D

Very likely I'll see it at the theter, but it better better be gloriously violent to keep my interest, I'm hoping see horrific ends to all the humans being hunted.   >:D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 03:28:05 PM »
I will be going to see this too.  I hope using non story characters will do ok. That is my one worry.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 06:19:47 PM »
Well I went and saw this on the big screen on Friday. It was a good movie. If you aren't gung ho it will probably be a good dvd rental. I won't spoil anything for you, but I will add that they show us a new species of Predator in addition to the one we are all used too. Lets just say there is a tad bit of animosity between the two types as well. I also liked the fact that the ending left a few hints as to another movie. I sure hope Rodrigues doesn't wait too long. I also hope we get to see more Alien vs. Predator. You know what would be awesome? I wonder if there ever would be a way to get all the heroes that survied the Predators into one movie? I sure would pay to see that on the big screen! Arnold and Danny and even the gal that survived the first alien vs. predator movie.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 03:25:04 PM »
....one word....AWESOME!

my fav. quote from that movie: "Five o' clock.......*nods awkwardly* bitch raping time?"

I could have probably done without that one.  I was glad to see that guy get waxed. It was a good movie though.

Offline FlakBait

• Lieutenant
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 10:23:58 PM »
hoping that I will see this next week. It looks really good I just hope I'm not disappointed

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2010, 08:55:04 AM »
Well I went and saw this on the big screen on Friday. It was a good movie. If you aren't gung ho it will probably be a good dvd rental. I won't spoil anything for you, but I will add that they show us a new species of Predator in addition to the one we are all used too. Lets just say there is a tad bit of animosity between the two types as well. I also liked the fact that the ending left a few hints as to another movie. I sure hope Rodrigues doesn't wait too long. I also hope we get to see more Alien vs. Predator. You know what would be awesome? I wonder if there ever would be a way to get all the heroes that survied the Predators into one movie? I sure would pay to see that on the big screen! Arnold and Danny and even the gal that survived the first alien vs. predator movie.

What about cloned Ripley..... ;D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2010, 12:46:23 PM »

What about cloned Ripley..... ;D

LOL! Now that is a heck of an idea. With the alien blood?

Offline FlakBait

• Lieutenant
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 12:14:22 PM »
If you go on youtube. type in batman vs predator. There's  a fan base video that is very decently made