Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Action Figure News

Episode 76: Sjefke

(1/2) > >>

Tamer:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=8772.msg164376#msg164376

We are looking forward to talking with Sjefke this coming Thursday evening live at 6:15 PM Eastern as we take a customizing journey with one of my favorite custom artists.

As always, if you have any questions for the podcastee just post em on in here and I will make sure we get to them.

Sjefke:
Looking forward to it Shawn.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Sjefke on October 08, 2014, 03:10:06 PM ---Looking forward to it Shawn.

--- End quote ---

Just put the podcast outline together and I am looking more forward to it now, man you have done some great work.

Tamer:
Well we sure got started rough last night, but it was just a great interview with Sjefke.

He shared a great tip about joint rub, sculpting, rare earth magnets, adding articulations, I can't even remember it all. Its well worth a watch and thanks Jeff for hanging in there while I wrangled with Google Hangouts!

I combined parts of the initial announcements and the full interview and made one new video:

DarthSinister:
I haven't gotten a chance to see it yet Tamer. I'm gonna sit down a watch it this weekend. Looking forward to it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version