Imperial Review > Action Figures

Cad Bane CW22

(1/3) > >>

Clonehead:
Spudafett had asked for this review.

Every body likes to collect the bad guy and as this character is on the payroll of Darth Sidious, he qualifies.

Picked this one up at a TRU for $7.99 and this one had a Qui Gon redemption form and $5 in clone cash inside the package. Not all of em will, you just have to look for it in the package as you are picking it up.

Talk about a cool looking figure! Cad Bane has a killer look to em with great detail to his clothing, his bodily mechanical looking additions on his arms and briething device, and especially his guns. His two pistols look nice and fit well into his side holsters but his rifle has an old western style to it and a great mix of colors with gunmetal and a wood grain looking brown on the stock. The removable hat also looks kind of old western and is nice and sturdy, not overly flexable as I had feared.  Now for the bad news, there is no knee, ankle, or wrist articulation on this figure. Why, who knows but he sure looks cool.
  On the back of the package, there is a picture of the figure where it appears that his rifle is slung behind his back. There are no holes for this mounting of his rifle in this way. Either they tucked part of his rifle behind the breithing device to pose him in this way or perhaps they used scotch tape.

Clonehead:
pics

dana.raye.smith:
That is a real bummer.... none of the good CW fig articulation....
But someone can fix that..... given enough figs and Mountain Dew about anything is possible.
I still need two for my son and me.

spudafett:
WHAT! there's no leg articulation on this guy at all!?!?  wtf...

ok clint I have a resin order for you, mold this bugger's arms, elbow-down.  And his head... 

lol

well I guess I'll be getting at least one, to customize into a decent figure.  blah... I cannot believe they did that... man I'm pissed now. 

customclone:
sweet i so want to get him

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version