Imperial Review > Action Figures

Droid Factory 3 of 5: Boba Fett and BL-17

(1/2) > >>

Clonehead:
a walmart exclusive priced at $17

Commemorating the Star Wars Droids animated television series, this set Contains a TAC animated Boba Fett with a different pistol and cool looking rifle. This is one of my favorite Fetts and is quite super arty plus his optical rangefinder is multi positionable. Too bad the helmet isnt removable. This set also contains the BL-17 droid which is a new sculpt for the most part, is super arty except at the waist and has great paint apps. James will like this one.

Also included is the backpack for the droid factory Phase III Dark Trooper

Clonehead:
pics

Clonehead:
pics

Phatty:
I might get this one, but I do already have an animated Boba Fett loose, so not sure yet.  That droid was really the only one I was looking for...

spudafett:
man I realy love this set...

the animated boba has been my favorite since they brought it out in the legacy line, not only for it's awesome sculpt, but the uniqueness and obscurity of it.

after watching several episodes of star wars droids (sadly I havn't seen them all :( ) I have been yearning for his bl-17 droid.

My only disapointment of course is the lack of articulation in the droid's waist/torso.  I havn't yet figured out how I might be able to customize it into him either... 

I bought two of these sets, one for opening and building the dark trooper and the other for my boba fett moc collection

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version