Imperial Review > Action Figures

TRU exclusive Dagger Squadron B-Wing

(1/3) > >>

Clonehead:
Opened this one last Friday after picking it up at clearance for $25

This B-wing commemorates the ships used in the story "Small Victories" from the Star WArs Revellion comic series.

The ship is a repaint of the POTJ? B-wing released several years ago with some notable exceptions.
The cannons on the ends of the moving wings are now interchangable with included alternate cannons that fire missles and look nice and mean. The gyro-stabalized rotating cockpit now includes more interior detail than I remember in the form of some control levers glued to the top of the dash area and two swinging control arms that are easily held by the pilot. As before, there is a pair of retractable landing gear that are controlled by a slide switch on the bottom of the craft. The ship also comes with a decal sheet containing multiple labels so you can customize your fighter to be one of the 4 fighters of Dagger Squadron.

The exclusive Lieutenant Pollard pilot figure is nicely detailed and super arty. He comes with a blaster and a removable helmet. I wish that they would have painted the visor  of the helmet a different color but that's not much to complain about for a cool figure that you  can't get anywhere else.

I love the ship and will display it proudly in my collection.

Clonehead:
More pics

Clonehead:
more pics

Clonehead:
more pics

Clonehead:
last 3 pics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version