Imperial Review > Action Figures

Evolutions Rebel Pilot Legacy Series III

(1/2) > >>

Clonehead:
Picked this one up at Walmart for $19.99
these latest evo sets have been on my to get list ever since we had heard rumors of them and then seen pics of em at SDCC, this year. One of three walmart exclusive sets, this is another great set of rebel pilots.

John Branon, Red Squadron pilot, features super articulation, a great head sculpt and nice detail, a cool painted helmet, and a han soloish looking blaster.

Shira Brie, Rogue Squadron pilot, features super articulation, a nice short haired head sculpt which some of you female trooper customizors have been looking for, a nicely painted helmet, and a new short blaster. Her side mounted holster is more suited for the han soloish blaster and since the set came with two of those, that's where it must go.

Jake Farrell, A-wing pilot, is my favorite figure in this set. He is also super arty,has a great body and face sculpt, has a killer looking open face helmet, and comes with a longer blaster that I have never seen before.

Our available choices of rebel pilots has just increased again and, I like what I see.

Clonehead:
pics

Clonehead:
pics

Clonehead:
pics

Clonehead:
pics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version