Imperial Review > Action Figures

Republic Commando and Imperial pilots Evolutions

(1/5) > >>

maunster:
I just bought these two new evolution packs. The pilots pack is about the same as the first release. The  clone LAAT pilot has a cool helmet, the EP. 3 clone pilot is in a black jump suit like black variant of the ROTS pilot, the TIE pilot is a clone and not that darklighter figure and has the TIE pilot helmet from the Baron Von whats -his-name Comic pack.

Tamer:
Any pics? And what do you think of the new Republic Commando? Is he really superarty?

maunster:
The Arc trooper is the Alpha  comic figure only red, the republic commando is the same body as the other RCs only repainted, the storm commando is kinda cool its a variant of a shadow scout. I think i did this right. There's an album at photobucket : maunster_2009. The pics are not the best, I have an old crappy camera.

Tamer:
I modified your image from your album Maunster and you can see I just used the img code (bottom one) from photobucket and pasted it right in. I hope you don't mind I am gonna post a few of your other pics.

Tamer:
I am so ticked the new RC is not superarty. That bites. Boy do I like the look of the gunship pilot and the storm commando though!

Anyone else get thier hands on this loose and can you confirm that it is not super articulated? Did you open this Maunster?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version