Imperial Review > Action Figures

Lt Thire and Rys, Yoda and Jek

(1/3) > >>

maunster:
This is my first post here, you guys rock. I Just found  these double figure packs  at Wal-mart.  :o

Tamer:

--- Quote from: maunster on September 04, 2009, 04:44:45 PM ---This is my first post here, you guys rock. I Just found  these double figure packs  at Wal-mart.  :o

--- End quote ---

Welcome Maunster. What do you think of em? Did you leave em in package? Any pics? Give us your take on these figs as I haven't seen a new figure in months!

maunster:
I did take the Thire and Rys  out of their package, I have a buddy getting another set for me.  I thought they were accurate, compared to the animated series. I post pics soon. I saw a battle pack at TRU, of the ball turrets for the LAATs. I also just got the Turbo tank. I'll post pics of it too.

Clonehead:
Welcome Maunster! Nice score on the two pack. I agree, they do look killer but I haven't opened em yet. Where are you shopping as in what part of the country? I haven't been able to find the battle packs yet.

spudafett:
my wall mart had them in today and stuck em in their clearance/overstock isle.

Amazingly they had also stuck several new wave clone wars figs in there and marked them down to 2$ already... I missed out though, the lady in front of me grabbed the last clones and by the time I got there there was only two animated anakins left, the original one and the space suit one...

anyway, I saw the two packs and passed.  The clone pack you mentioned looked to be the best one, and I actually did like the yoda sculpt so that might be a good one  to grab on clearance....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version