Author Topic: Darth Creatine's Customs  (Read 12263 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Darth Creatine's Customs
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2010, 03:55:33 PM »
Love the trench coat, on the front page again.

Offline Darth Creatine

• Available for Commissions!
  • Ensign
    • Darth Creatine's Customs
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2010, 05:46:42 PM »
Love the trench coat, on the front page again.

Woot 2nd FP in a row from the Tame meister!!!!!!

I am loving my awesomeness and superiority to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kiddin mates. Thanks again for the FP Tamer. Much Apreciatted!

Darth Creatine

Skype User Id: DarthCreatine
MSN: jhouse757@msn.com
Gmail: DarthCreatine@gmail.com

I am always available for Video Chats at those contacts.

I am currently doing commissions. Email Me!

Jon

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2010, 07:00:07 PM »
I wouldnt do that to you bro your still a BADASS!!!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2010, 07:05:32 PM »
Another sweet fig, DC!

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2010, 08:01:13 PM »
I wouldnt do that to you bro your still a BADASS!!!

Thanks Mate,

You aren't to gosh darn tootin yourself!

Thanks again bro for the props and appreciations it is very welcomed. Thats truly why I post here. I came here not suspecting much (honest truth) and then BOOM!!

Tamer gives me the FP Bomb and so I am like hmm.. So I browsed the threads and then came back and actually had comments on my thread. Fiala, Clint, Jay, Appo, Kreeper,Tamer,Conemedic, Lux, Clonehead all good things.

I decided to post another to "Test the Waters so to speak" and BOOM FP again and more props.

I am sincerely loving it here and am happy to make more customs and post them. I decided to post my latest figure on a few other sites I posted on in the past and all but here and one other still no comments. Oh well at least I am loved somewhere.

So thanks again Mate!

Darth Creatine

Another sweet fig, DC!

Thanks Clint,

I am happy to see you taking a look at my customs. I wish I could get some of those head casts from you already but I am broke. I plan to get a few soon and once I do then you would be amazed at what I can do. I have done some inthe past that left foks in awe but it had never been pictured. Until now. Here comes the Rain boys. I hope you all have rain coats around. Please use them.

I am kidding everyone. Thanks again for the love and resepct and believe me it is mutual, Plan to see some awesome work from me very soon. I have got something on my WIP bench now that will blow some socks off.

Darth Creatine

Jon

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2010, 07:47:23 AM »
DC, I just caught your Appo Mando and I had to comment. I've seen lots of custom Mando's and yours is one of the best I've seen. I love your creative approach to customising, you are definately one to watch!

All the best,

Jules

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
  • Adrenaline starts to flow!
    • 501stAppo on youtube
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2010, 02:24:04 PM »
front page for the win creatine :D
grats! :D

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2010, 05:53:07 PM »
DC, I just caught your Appo Mando and I had to comment. I've seen lots of custom Mando's and yours is one of the best I've seen. I love your creative approach to customising, you are definately one to watch!

All the best,

Jules

Wow Jules,

Thanks for the comments. Now if I could get Hangerbay'd I would be in there. Just kiddin mate. I also follow your work incase you didn't catch that there. I love your Digital Skillz and also your work in the next thread (Dio's/Vehicle's. etc...). You are fantastic. Hope you will get to see more from me soon.

I am working on a few Marvel at the moment and am not sure if I can post them here or if poeple here want to see only Star Wars. If you all want I will pos them here if I can. I am working on a Few Hulk's w/ Enemies/Arch Nemesis's and also an X-Force Black and Black on Silver Archangel right now. Will be making a X-Force Cyclops next. If all goes well for this Commission I will be doing the rest of the set also (Wolverine, X-23, Warpath etc..). Here is to hoping.

Thnks again Jules. GREAT heaing from you Mate!!!!

front page for the win creatine :D
grats! :D

Back to Ole Appo,

Thanks again fro the comments and props bro. I am glad you like the "Appo" Mando. You after all said you wanted Black on Silver with a hint of Red. Yo wanted the Maul head and the Weathered Cloak so you got it. I am glad you like it. I just wish I had the money to send it to you already. BUT...

I will get it to you as SOON as I can. Oh and that FP thats you say is mine is really there because of you also so take ride in it cause you deserve it as well. So YOUR WELCOME!!

Darth Creatine

Jon

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2010, 06:51:40 PM »
Sure, show us your marvel customs, buddy. If you want, you can start a DC's non star wars customs thread.

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2010, 06:14:35 PM »
Thanks Clint for the nice words and comments.

Shipyarders,

I am also sorry I have been away a week or so. Usually I am around everyday. I am having some things going on at home with life and finances and others not needed to be discussed. So I will be back and making toys soon enough.

Appo,

Didn't forget about you bro I swear. Just a little behind at the moment. Thanks for being patient.

Darth Creatine (Jon)

Jon

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2010, 08:16:47 PM »
Clonehead,

I have been working on a few Marvel Customs as of late. I also have been VERY busy as of late with Court and other things going on in life all around me.

I will reveal my recent weeks to you guys and also let everyone in on my recent news.

I had to go to Court for Social Security Disability (I am only 30 but disabled from Iraqi/Aghan Wars)
I also had to go to St. Petersburg, Florida for a VA Hearing to get my Disability pay and such kicked in.

I did have some good news to share with everyone. I have received my Disability decision from both above Factions and was approved for both.

So long story short. I am NOT going to be rich or anything and wont be making thousands a month or nothing but I can now at least pay my bills and also afford to keep customizing. Since I am unable to work times have been kinda rough as of late. Without having to decide Do we need Butter & Bread or can I buy me some Metallic Silver Paint? With the wife always says. None of the above. Toilet Paper and Sandwich meat......

Ok enough joking. I wanted everyone to know I will be posting some more customs fairly soon. I have a Red Hulk -vs- Abomination and also an X-Force Archangel (With Wings) in the works and also a Spiderman....Not yet decided which Spiderman it will be.

I also got a commission piece from a guy who wants a Space Marine (Warhammer) Miniature made into a 6-12" life size fully articulated statue for his work desk. So once price is agreed upon that will be in the works also. I am suspecting that one will take me a few weeks.

Thanks guy and before anyone says congrats or wish's me luck and or anything else. Thanks for the support and since I dont have any friends here locally I decided to share that with you guys here.

Darth Creatine

PS: Appo Your Mando will be shipped out to you once I get the finds hopefully VERY soon, Thanks for your patience!

Jon

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2010, 04:07:05 PM »
Nice Mando! I made a custom Mando too!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2010, 08:31:41 PM »
Nice Mando! I made a custom Mando too!

Nice Irish,

Lets see that Mando you speak of?

Sorry for the Delay as of late. Got some things going on around here. Social Security and also recent contact adn problems with the US Navy from my Medical Retirement. I have some medical issues and problems with them and me "Seeing Eye to Eye". G figure I get hurt serving them and screwed for it years later.

Oh well. Appo I did NOT forget about you. Wife gets paid Monday and am hoping to have the funds afterwards to send you that Custom overseas.

Hit me up with a PM with your addy. Thanks again mate for the patience. I did find a new paint that I prefer over ALL the others I "Use" to use alot of.

I have been cranking out commissions and Ebay sales as of late so I am 100% sorry for my absence. I will post soon. I have been making Marvel as of late so nothing really to post here. Thanks again for the concerns and PM's. I am aight just kinda floating by daily.

Darth Creatine

Jon