Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Legacy, Build a Droid, and Vintage Line

2021 marks the 5th Anniversary of Rogue One - Your ideas for TVC!

<< < (5/5)

Darth More:
I agree, Tamer. I think they do and when I talked to Eric of the brand team he told me that they're also aware of the popularity of videogame characters. People who played the games back then are now grown up and got the budget, so that's why we have the gaming greats line, which might come to The Vintage Collection this year as well!

Darth More:
As you all know, this year marks the 5th Anniversary of Rogue One already! Rumors say that all the main characters are going to get a photo-real update and be re-released in the new P4 packaging of The Black Series. I really like the new design and think it's the best time to start collecting The Black series NOW! I've also been selling my TBS6 figures from Rogue One before nobody wants 'em anymore.

Via Instagram I've been kind of a Probe Droid recently and this morning I came across these guys here:

The Hyperspace Vault is a father and son project and both of them have a really nice wish list for TVC releases this year: Here's their Top 10 Most wanted Rogue One Figures for The Vintage Collection:

I left my comment, a like and an instant sub below the video and I recommend to you to do the same.

Please, also make sure to check out JDeck's wishlist for TVC2!  ;)

- Philipp (in case you already forgot me lol)

Tamer:
Well I don't think they have done a 5 year anniversary figure line before. Maybe at ten we might see something. Interesting ideas though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version