Imperial Review > Action Figures

Toys R Us Exclusive Imperial Deco V-Wing

(1/3) > >>

Clonehead:
Picked this up at TRU for  $29.99?
I already have the normal deco v-wing and it is one of my favorite ships so, getting this one was kind of a given.
This was the first ship in my opinion to have the new method of super detailed vehicle production that we have been enjoying from Hasbro for months now. The only thing that could have made this ship better was to have a removable droid socket instead of the static mounted spinning droid head.

The ship features, one front landing gear that folds down by way of "finger power". The two sets of side wings fold together in the stowed landing position and in this way provide some rear landing gear at the bottom of the two lower wings. At the touch of a button, those wings spring away from each other into the flying position. Stored in two pods on each side inboard of the oouter wings, are dual missile launchers which fire two rounds apiece at the touch of a button. The semi detailed cockpit is revealed at the opening of the canopy. On either side of the canopy are two stabilizer wings that are mounted on a pivot point and behind the canopy are two smaller stabilizer wings also mounted on pivot points. The paint looks great on this one but I might have preferred a shadow style paint job with greys and black like the shadow arc 170.

Last but not least, we come to the cardboard insert which depicts a cool death star in production scene but is not surprisingly too small to serve as a proper display for this fighter. Perhaps it could work as a backdrop for some titanium vehicles or something.

now I just need a shadow v-wing pilot for this thing.

Clonehead:
more pics

Clonehead:
more pics

Clonehead:
more pics

Clonehead:
more pics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version