Imperial Bulletin > Conventions & Events

HASCON Sept. 8 - 10, 2017

<< < (3/7) > >>

Tamer:
Hasbro sends me more info today:

HASCON EXCLUSIVES 2017
Marvel & Star Wars

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH UNCANNY X-FORCE DEADPOOL Figure 
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available at HASCon)
Join the infamous Merc with a Mouth on his next katana-wielding mission with this comic-inspired DEADPOOL Figure from the MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES! Showcasing his alternate UNCANNY X-FORCE outfit and outfitted with iconic accessories including two katana swords, a rocket launcher, three blasters, taco and alternate head, this collector grade DEADPOOL figure also features premium articulation and deco. MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH UNCANNY X-FORCE DEADPOOL Figure will be for sale during HasCon 2017. Following the convention, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH CLONE CAPTAIN REX Figure 
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99/Available at HASCON)
Pledge loyalty to the Republic and head into battle with the revered 6-inch CLONE CAPTAIN REX Figure from the STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES line! Featuring customized armor decos with distinctive blue markings inspired by the Star Wars: The Clone Wars series, this collector grade figure includes 28 points of articulation, four blasters, premium packaging, and a removable helmet revealing this fan-favorite character’s incredibly sculpted face. Rescues, droid attacks, and the most exciting missions from a galaxy far, far, away are brought to life with this authentic figure. STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH CLONE CAPTAIN REX Figure will be for sale during HASCON 2017. Following the convention, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com.

HASCON Exclusive Products Include:
•   MY LITTLE PONY BOX ($19.99 USD)
•   TRANSFORMERS Optimus Prime Converting Power Bank ($49.99 USD)
•   Dungeons & Dragons My Little Pony Dice Tin ($20.00 USD

Multi-Convention Exclusive Products Available at HASCON Include:
•   Marvel Legends Series 6-Inch UNCANNY X-Force Deadpool Figure ($19.99 USD)
•   The 2017 MAGIC: The Gathering HASCON Collection ($29.99 USD):

HASCON guests will also have the opportunity to purchase a new early release TRANSFORMERS Generations Titans Return Arcee Special Edition Set and Star Wars: The Black Series 6-Inch Clone Captain REX Figure, which will be available for purchase for the first time at HASCON before landing at other major retailers.

Goldleaderone:
I've talked with Tamer and I will be attending, representing the website. I can only go Friday and Saturday as I work Sundays.

Now is this the same as SDCC where members will submit in questions and I bring them with me? How will I know when to interview?

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Goldleaderone on August 01, 2017, 07:26:49 PM ---I've talked with Tamer and I will be attending, representing the website. I can only go Friday and Saturday as I work Sundays.

Now is this the same as SDCC where members will submit in questions and I bring them with me? How will I know when to interview?

--- End quote ---

Dave, first off, thanks for representing us there for a couple of days. It really seems like Hasbro is really playing this HASCON up this year.

Two, I will let you know if they are doing a Q and A. If they are then yes, we will let members submit questions in the General Questions to Hasbro Thread (like SDCC). I will organize all that though, you just have to go have fun!

Goldleaderone:
Alright sounds good. Not a problem with representing the website, willing to help when I can!  :)

I was looking at our schedule at work for Sept. 10th. We have to go through this "work-force management" to see if we can get days off approved. They are in charge of scheduling the amount of people on in a day. For Sept. 10th, the last day of the con, on our schedule said there was a "good" chance of getting the day off. I tried putting in a request and it was denied. I don't get it. I tried.  :-\

Also, since I will be there representing the website, are there any business-type cards I can use to hand out while I'm there?

Tamer:
Sad to hear you didn't get the day off, but two days will be great. I aim to get the media application sent in today. I will let you know what I hear back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version