Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Movies

The Clone Wars

(1/10) > >>

Tamer:
This is a wierd one as it is posted in the movie and TV threads, but hey the trailers are out on the official star wars site and here is some more info as transferred from Niebs:

Got a new trailer to see.  Gives some more details of the story.  This is going to kick ass.  http://www.filmweb.pl/%22Gwiezdne+Wojny++Wojny+Klon%C3%B3w%22++zobacz+polski+zwiastun,News,id=42411

Clonehead:
Only a little over two weeks until theClone Wars hits. I am ready and hoping that it's not too cheesy. So far, everything about it looks pretty good. I wonder how long the theater presentation will last. Over 2 hrs would be nice.

Tamer:
after taking a look at the Clone Wars Visual Guide, I don't see how they cannot do at least two hours with the movie release and still not have hours and hours of the different environments and skirmishes there seem to be. I am must hoping they give us one good land battle and one good space battle. I don't want just a little bit here and a little bit there. I want to see some explosions!

Clonehead:
I thought that i read that the visual guide was to cover the movie and the tv series episodes. I believe most of what we see there is the movie with a bit dedicated to the series.
  I'm with you on the explosions. I want to see some droids getting tore up. Some space battle scenes are a must also.
I could do without many gratuitus Jar Jar scenes.  ::)

Tamer:
I will second that Jar Jar notion. Good lord help us if they make a CW figure in this wave. I may just not get one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version