Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Movies

Narceron's Reverse Trivia, SW, :)

(1/3) > >>

narceron:
I was given the option to make my own trivia thread, but it occurs to me, I don't know nearly enough about SW.  Then I got to thinking, what if I took it the other way.

I ask questions I don't know the answer to, newbie stuff, like that, and we get a little primer on the SW verse, :0  Wanna try?

1)  Is the 501st clone regiment later to become the 501st storm troopers?  If so, is rex there, does he know vader is anikin, etc?

Tamer:
cool idea for a thread. I do think the 501st clones turns into the 501st stormies, course there are lot of folks here smarter about SW than I.

Phatty:
I do believe that by the time the Stormtroopers come to be, the Clone Commanders have all retired.  I would have to say that they are aware of Anakin's transformation to Darth Vader.

narceron:
See, thats what I'm talking about.. . stuff I just don't know.

2) Is it true that twileks have their brains in their head tentacles?

dana.raye.smith:
The tentacles, called "brain-tails," "lekku," or "tchun-tchin "(the name "tchun-tchin" actually referred to each lekku—'"tchun" being the left lekku and "tchin" the right) are advanced organs used for communication and cognitive functions.
The brain tails protruded down the back of the skull and contained part of a Twi'lek's brain.
A Twi'lek's brain-tails served many purposes in their daily lives and culture, storing fat and being used as erogenous zones.
The Twi'lek's native language of Twi'leki was spoken using a combination of words and subtle movements of the lekku.
 Newborn Twi'leks have no leku, as they presumably grow out during childhood.

Its amazing what a little  tweaking of a search engine, an internet connection, and some reading  can get you...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version