Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

><DarthSinister>< Presents: A Different Point Of View

<< < (78/79) > >>

DarthSinister:
Okay. We're having a crossover event. There is a discussion over on Mungo Baobab AI Art pages about the acceptance of AI art as a whole. Some of you know that I create my "digital customs" with other photos and art work. I'm even starting to use AI parts in my digital customs. I don't credit any models or artists because some of these have hundreds of layers and the picture part used could be the size of a dime in perspective.

This digital custom is one of my favorite EU characters. That's no secret and Mungo Baobab has tackled him in AI. He has graciously allowed me to use his AI Art to create my Jaxxon. The one from my minds eye since I was 11 years old reading MARVEL Star Wars Comics and wishing the art was better. Keep in mind this is only Mungo Baobab AI Art. Nothing from outside of that. I only used three of his photos and my WACOM tablet for painting techniques. You can still see a little AI in it, of coarse, but what a knock out... at least for me. This is a mile stone in realism for Jaxxon that I've been wanting to relate to people for a long time. Thank you Mungo Baobab.

Jaxxon in all his glory. Think a seven foot tall Rocket Raccoon without such a foul mouth, but grumpy and smart-assed all the same. It would totally work to bring the StarHoppers into the live action fray!

click to en-biggen

Ooops. I lied. The cigar and bottom lip are a google search.

Mungo Baobab:
Nice! That is excellent work! You definitely took the image to the next level.

DarthSinister:
Thanks Bro. Couldn't have done this without the AI Art. I'm about to post it on my social media accounts. ShipYards get it first, always.

Starchaser:

--- Quote from: DarthSinister on February 19, 2024, 11:12:53 AM ---Thanks Bro. Couldn't have done this without the AI Art. I'm about to post it on my social media accounts. ShipYards get it first, always.

--- End quote ---

That's pretty awesome, and certainly fits my memory of Jaxxon from the Marvel comics oh so long ago.  :) I have to say that collaboration is a pretty amazing thing, and it value shows here. Excellent job!

Tamer:
Now see this is why, although I think AI artwork is great, it still will take humans to bring it to this level. Outstanding!

Off to share.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version