Author Topic: Darth Streams Collection (Pic Heavy)  (Read 2874 times)

Offline darthstreams

• Lieutenant
    • Darth Streams Customs
Darth Streams Collection (Pic Heavy)
« on: April 08, 2013, 02:38:37 PM »
Well Tamer requested it so I'll put up what I've taken pictures of so far. Caught me in the middle of a recard-a-thon so a lot of my stuff was taken off the cards. This isn't the whole collection but if I were to take pictures of all my loose figures it'd take me forever, I probably have 1500+ not including my tons of fodder.

I hit up two conventions in NJ on Sunday and this is what I picked up:

It was pretty cool. I met darthdaddy from customsforthekid and saw a lot of custom work from other customizers.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Darth Streams Collection (Pic Heavy)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 04:58:00 PM »
My word. What an awesome collection.

I know one thing I would love to have that Kotobukiya Stormtrooper Two Pack. If you know of anywhere I can pick this up in the box I would love to know.

Bravo Sir. This will be on our front page soon.

Offline darthstreams

• Lieutenant
    • Darth Streams Customs
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 06:18:49 PM »
I picked it up at a local comic shop for 75 bucks last week, not sure if that's a good deal or not. I'll keep an eye out if they have another one, but I think I got the only one.

here's some more pics

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 05:39:24 AM »
That was a great rate and the regular asking price when these first released. I got him on them later and have the Vader and Boba from TESB, but need this stormy two pack. Thanks for keeping your eyes open. I would love to have one at that price.

This is now on the front page.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 06:25:03 AM »
Man that is a massive collection! I too would love to find that Koto Stormtrooper 2 pack! And yes, that is a great price! I got a kick out of seeing Biggie in the corner.

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 05:01:53 PM »
That is a really awesome collection !!! Love the baron harkonnen , i have never seen that figure before or for that matter didnt think they did a modern dune series , except back in the day !! loving the custom card backs also .... Will be in touch soon  All the best Art

Offline BlackThorne

• Colonel
  • Jamming!
    • Forja das Estrelas
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 05:14:39 PM »
Tons of cool figures!  0/

Offline dr0d26

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 09:22:36 PM »
Awesome collection!!!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 09:47:31 PM »
That is one big time collection, covering lots of bases.
I thought the Baron Harkonan figure was interesting. Never seen one of those before.

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• I LOVE IT WHEN A CUSTOM COMES TOGETHER!
  • Major
    • sanitariumcustoms.blogspot.com
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 10:01:25 PM »
WOW i can get lost in your collection had one at one time nowhere near what you have there i was guessing nj lots of zapp comics stickers great place to fill some holes in a collection

Offline darthstreams

• Lieutenant
    • Darth Streams Customs
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 06:13:27 AM »
WOW i can get lost in your collection had one at one time nowhere near what you have there i was guessing nj lots of zapp comics stickers great place to fill some holes in a collection

You are correct sir. I'm pretty lucky because there are a lot of comic/toy shops around here. Well I guess my wallet isn't lucky about that. I actually live really close to where they film comic men, but I don't usually go to the stash because they never really have anything I want.

Offline darthstreams

• Lieutenant
    • Darth Streams Customs
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2013, 06:25:30 AM »
That is a really awesome collection !!! Love the baron harkonnen , i have never seen that figure before or for that matter didnt think they did a modern dune series , except back in the day !! loving the custom card backs also .... Will be in touch soon  All the best Art

Thanks Art, yeah I didn't know either I just saw it at a toy convention this past weekend and picked it up. I think sota toys just makes the baron. Anyways I can't wait to see your custom cantina line mounted let me know when you're all settled into your new place.

Offline darthstreams

• Lieutenant
    • Darth Streams Customs
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 01:21:37 PM »
Forgot where I saw it posted, but Barnes & Nobles has items on clearance 50 percent off. I bought 5 kotobukiya statues yesterday at 2 different ones, they also have vinyl bobblehead figures, and cards on sale. There was also batman and halo stuff on sale for 50 off as well if you are into that. At the ones I went to it seemed that only the Clone Wars artfx statues were 50 off because they had artfx vaders for full price. Anyway I listed two of my ahsoka tano's for list on ebay to try to obtain 4 of them obi, anakin, ahsoka, and yoda with only 20 bucks out of my pocket. I also got a brian's toys jocasta nu in the mail yesterday.

My ArtFX statues

Brian's Toys Exclusive JOcasta Nu, I heard there is a surprise hiding under the bust of jedi Dooku, the set also came with a spare tvc card, how cool is that? Only 25 plus fees.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 01:50:11 PM by darthstreams »

Offline darthstreams

• Lieutenant
    • Darth Streams Customs
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 06:26:48 AM »
Sold the two ahsoka's on ebay, making the artfx yoda, obi-wan, ahsoka, and anakin 15 dollars out of pocket, compared to 120 retail.  DH
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:30:34 AM by darthstreams »

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 06:03:43 PM »
Awesome collection man!!! :o