Author Topic: Clonehead's stuff  (Read 9432 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Clonehead's stuff
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 03:01:24 PM »
McMetal, yeah, I met mr Golden at last years kc comicon and I do concur that he is a great comic artist, one of my favorites. I was a huge fan of the micronauts toy line in the late 70s and early 80s.
That comic just rocked and those first twelve issues that he penciled would make a great series of movies.
It's nice to see another fan of that stuff here. I still have several of those first issues and chose my favorite two covers for him to sign. His eyes lit up when I pulled em out.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 01:37:14 AM »
i used to have micronauts (see thru bodies white hands) blimey! that feels like an age ago..lol
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 08:29:15 AM »
I've still got a Time Traveller fig out in the shop.  Once upon a when, I had a couple of vehicles iirc, but have no idea what ever became of them.  I know my cousin had a HUGE vehicle, but I know for certain it got damaged severely and thrown out - like his ATST and $6m Man toys.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2009, 03:33:27 AM »
i used to have micronauts (see thru bodies white hands) blimey! that feels like an age ago..lol
were they as big over there as they were over here, Jay?

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2009, 07:27:55 AM »
yeah they were pretty popular
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2009, 11:48:22 AM »
We had Micronauts in Germany, too.
They were roughly 3 3/4" tall, nicely articulated with bodies in yellow and blue and white hands, cuffs and feet and a silver head (if I remember correctly).
That was late 70s or early 80s, right?
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2009, 12:48:55 PM »
Yup, that was/were they/them?  (I hate English!)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 03:05:00 PM »
I had quite the collection of micronauts as a kid. The line was introduced around 77-78 as I recall. I used to mix them with star wars toys and come up with all kinds of scenarios.

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2009, 11:48:06 PM »
wow, very very nice Titanium collection

I also started to collect some Titanium vehicles but they are not so easy to find here

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2009, 04:28:06 AM »
Where are you at, FF?

Offline RedLeaderOne (00fire501)

• Star Wars YouTuber
  • Commander
  • I Love Talking Star Wars
    • Star Wars RedLeaderOne YouTube
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2009, 06:11:25 AM »
Great collection you have  there. I really like the titanium vehicles.

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2009, 06:28:25 AM »
Where are you at, FF?

In Austria (Österreich), a very very small country

Offline CloneCaptainV2224

• Clone Trooper helmet customs
  • Lieutenant
    • STar Wars Reviews
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2009, 01:36:09 PM »
Well, I have always been a collector of stuff. In my adulthood, it's been either cds, dvds, car model kits, military model kits,, LOTR figures, and ever since episode 1, Star Wars stuff. It started out with those collector glasses that KFC and the other fast food franchises put out. After that, it  was anything I could find, then came the figures, again.
There was a time when I quit picking the stuff up, 4 years ago but realized, a year later, that I had missed a lot of cool stuff and I still have not aquired it all.
  Keep in mind that I do operate an Ebay store, so alot of my collection could be considered  inventory, not that I would let a lot of it go.
Hey Clonehead, i heard u are making cloneheads and clone helmets and ur selling them. where can i buy them?

Vlad I.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2009, 01:44:18 PM »
Well, I have always been a collector of stuff. In my adulthood, it's been either cds, dvds, car model kits, military model kits,, LOTR figures, and ever since episode 1, Star Wars stuff. It started out with those collector glasses that KFC and the other fast food franchises put out. After that, it  was anything I could find, then came the figures, again.
There was a time when I quit picking the stuff up, 4 years ago but realized, a year later, that I had missed a lot of cool stuff and I still have not aquired it all.
  Keep in mind that I do operate an Ebay store, so alot of my collection could be considered  inventory, not that I would let a lot of it go.
Hey Clonehead, i heard u are making cloneheads and clone helmets and ur selling them. where can i buy them?
Vlad, here is a link to my parts for sale list and prices available here at the shipyards. clonehead's parts for sale list
I also sell sets of parts in my  ebay store but dont have as many available there as I do here at the shipyards.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2012, 07:37:18 AM »
Been a while since I posted in this thread. The wife and I have been working on a project to display my 12 inch collection of Kenner and Hasbro figures.
Going down the stairs to my basement there was a shelf and wall to the right. We repainted the walls and wall papered that wall with some star wars images. We then mounted 5 sets of shelf brackets at 16inch vertical centers. Over that lower existing shelf, we mounted a 1X10 piece of stained pine board and then mounted 5 1x8 pieces to the shelf brackets. On the top shelf, I displayed the 12 collector cups that were available when episode 1 came out which is also what started my passion for star wars collecting. On the lower shelves, we displayed all of my 12 inch figures. It is kind of weird taking pics of the area as you cant get square to the shelves to take a straight on shot. My collection has pretty much filled em up and although there are some gaps in my collection, I don't have alot of room left here for them unless I ditch those cups on the top shelf and move them somewhere else.