Author Topic: Clonehead's stuff  (Read 9431 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Clonehead's stuff
« on: January 18, 2009, 09:16:13 AM »
Here are a couple of shots that I took while rearanging my display cases in the living room.
  On one shelf, I thought it might be fun to see if I could display one of each clone produced including troopers from the original trilogy. I still have quite a few to find and pose here. It might take two shelves.
  On another tier, I am positioning all of my customs and dios together. The tattooine dio is too big for this area and there is another green dio with fig that didn't make it into the shot. Also, there is a snow dio and it's fig that are still incomplete that will make it onto this shelf.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
Re: Clonehead's stuff
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 10:46:27 AM »
Great army and awesome custom bases!!
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 01:30:01 PM »
I love it! Period! Feel free to send it all with the other stuff!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 03:49:20 PM »
Great army and awesome custom bases!!
TY, Serg!
I've got some more arranging to do with my display cases. I have all of my titaniums on two shelves but need to open and place a few more before I take some pics.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 01:03:45 PM »
I've got a couple of shots of my titanium collection which I am sure I still have some more pieces to find, open and display here. They keep making more of these so, two shelves are running out of space quickely. I tried to stay away from getting all of the repaints in this line other than the various gunship and JSF paint varients. My 4 little Tomy SW dios are on this shelf also.
  And on a couple of more shelves are my completed model car collection. I may have to start a plastic and die-cast model thread so I can show you yarders some of the extra detail that I have impleminted into these.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 07:45:52 AM »
I am so torn up about the titanium ship line. Part of me is wishing I had these, while the other is sensible in the fact that I can't afford another line of SW items. Still, I love the small ships and do have the walker ones and a few others. Looking great! Man, the detail on those models is great too!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 08:28:43 AM »
TY, buddy. yeah, there are alot of titaniums out there to have missed, and alot more coming. I didn't need another line either but they sure are fun to display.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 05:33:57 PM »
I figured that I had better post some more collection pics.
  Here are some shots of my unbuilt Star Wars model kit collection.
In here, I have multiples of the rots  jedi star fighter, slave 1, the corparate alliance tank, the death star, atat walkers, and the assault on hoth diorama kit, among others.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 05:42:24 PM »
And here are some pics of my 3 3/4 MOC collection. No, Tamer, I am not a MOC collector, this tie wire hanging system is what I came up with to help store figures and titaniums when my Ebay store was in full swing. It's grown since then and what you are seeing hanging is what I havent sold, customized, or opened yet. Same goes for that stuff in that rack. Some of it is future ebay fodder, possibly but the rest is mine and just not opened, yet.

I see some LOTR AOME packs and even some PSP accessories in that first shot.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 05:47:21 PM by Clonehead »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 05:45:52 PM »
There are some little fig Unleashed Battle Packs hanging from the rafters as well.
  This isn't all there is. There are at least 3+ tubs of MOC stuff and 3+tubs of loose stuff plus another tubs worth or two just floating around. Vehicles mostly.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 09:30:49 PM »
i love yor collection , im trying to get tehre too but i hit a brick wall in my mind ! and suddenly i think why is it that im buying all these figures ???? are they really worth so much money with such bad times in the economy and absolute no playing time with them neither space to put them in dios!!!! so im thinking is collection star wars figs really worth it??? has this ever affected you clonehead? or anyone else?
May the Force be with you !

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 01:36:29 PM »
I think we have all been there in some way, shape, or fashion. I don't mean to speak for Clint, but for me it is all about being a hobby and having priorities and limitations.  At one time I was a one of each person for every vehicle and figure, but I have since changed to doing just what I like and trying to not be a completist. There is always the extra problem for me of having enough space as well as enough deniro. One day that might not be a problem, but for now we live within our means.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 02:17:26 PM »
Well, I have always been a collector of stuff. In my adulthood, it's been either cds, dvds, car model kits, military model kits,, LOTR figures, and ever since episode 1, Star Wars stuff. It started out with those collector glasses that KFC and the other fast food franchises put out. After that, it  was anything I could find, then came the figures, again.
There was a time when I quit picking the stuff up, 4 years ago but realized, a year later, that I had missed a lot of cool stuff and I still have not aquired it all.
  Keep in mind that I do operate an Ebay store, so alot of my collection could be considered  inventory, not that I would let a lot of it go.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2009, 05:55:46 PM »
I got a couple of autographs, today, at the KC planet comicon.
First up, here's Peter Mayhew, and then Tom Kane, and finally, Micheal Golden signed a couple of old Micronauts issues that I had.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2009, 11:44:31 AM »
Cool autographs!! I like that Chewie!!
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback