General Collecting > Misc. non Star Wars

McFarlane Toys "RAW10" Line.

(1/3) > >>

The Spectre:
This new line from Todd McFarlane's toy company looks really interesting!

It features basic articulation and very parent friendly price points.

I am particularly interested in the design of "Battlesnake".

https://www.figures.com/2020/07/22/comic-conhome-todd-mcfarlane-reveals-new-creature-line-raw10/

They are Walmart exclusives and are expected to be in-store on 8/1/2020.

Tamer:
These look pretty awesome to me. So much customizing potential. I could see folks making techno rides out of em for their action figures.

Shared on the front page.

The Spectre:
 Fren-Z is really nice. The entire figure is a mix of stiff vinyl and hard plastic. There are 4 points of articulation: hinged jaw, and 3 hinges in the body (separations between organic and mechanical parts). The body hinges allow for some pretty realistic swimming poses. The hinged jaw is almost deep enough to "swallow" a 4" figure. Some additional hinges on the ventral fins would have been nice, but it is still great without them. The sculpting is great, although some of the mechanical details in the midsection are a little soft. The paint is alright, if simplistic. These are intended for kids after all.

Tamer:
Nice review. I had wondered if you had gotten your hands on any yet. Do you plan to get them all?

Off to share your review on the front pages.

The Spectre:

--- Quote from: Tamer on August 24, 2020, 03:03:50 AM ---Nice review. I had wondered if you had gotten your hands on any yet. Do you plan to get them all?

Off to share your review on the front pages.

--- End quote ---

This is the only one that appeals to me so far. I was interested in the cobra until I discovered that the body is a really soft and floppy rubber.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version