Author Topic: Is disney selling LucasFilm back to George?  (Read 1183 times)

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
Is disney selling LucasFilm back to George?
« on: June 07, 2023, 11:23:23 AM »
I have heard this rumor for quite a dew months now.
OH MY GOD I HOPE IT'S TRUE BUT I WON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL I SEE IT!!
Here's a vid that may/may not shed some light on this.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=disney+selling+lucasfilm

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Is disney selling LucasFilm back to George?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 12:09:13 PM »
Yeah, I think Lucas is fed up with Disney driving the franchise into the ground to make a buck.

Offline DarthHawk

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2023, 02:33:35 PM »
I don't believe it any more than anyone else but it sure would be great if it's true.
If nothing else dudsney wouldn't sell Star Wars back to George because that would
be an admission of failure.
Specifically the failure of kk.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2023, 02:48:13 PM »
Well, if this video you linked above was from MIKE ZEROH I could 100% guarantee that it's fake news. Always drives me mad and angry to know that people still buy all this shit he completely made up in his effin mind so that he makes A LOT of money with false facts. I wish it was true, but like DarthHawk I strongly doubt it. Even if single projects or most of them fail, Di$ney still makes enough $,$$$,$$$,$$$ by licensing Star Wars related merch. I mean you can buy Grogu toilet paper. I support companies that make the stuff I like even though I feed Di$ney with part of my money. They ruined the franchise to a point where I don't care about new movies and shows anymore. If they come up with nice elements I nod and say - kay cool, but I'll never forgive how they brainlessly fucked up the long awaited Sequel Trilogy. Sorry for my French. So in other words, it's obvious that they failed and wrecked George's Legacy and even worse during his lifetime.
But it's not that part of the OG fans who hated his Prequels so much contributed to his decision to sell his child to Dudsney.

By the way...

New Book Details HUGE MISMANAGEMENT at Lucasfilm and Star Wars

Star Wars - Burn It Down (Linkin Park)