Author Topic: Happy New Year 2022  (Read 3204 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Happy New Year 2022
« on: December 31, 2019, 09:24:03 AM »

Once again I want to thank all of your for your wonderful work and sharing it with us this past year. Just when I think I can't see anything cooler one of you goes and makes it. The way everyone shares and tries to help people out just drives me to continue this, even when I have had a down year like this past year was. You folks here enable me to just go somewhere and marvel, kind of like I remembe doing when that first Star Destroyer rolled off the screen so many years ago. I hope you have a very good day.

I cannot wait to see what you share in the coming year. I always feel like I have something to look forward too!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 07:21:07 AM by Tamer »

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Re: Happy New Year 2019
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 08:56:17 PM »
Happy New year Yarders!! Everyone has impressed me greatly. There is an incredible amount of talent on these boards. Thank you Tamer for putting it all together and making things happen. You're the Rock! 

My year in a nutshell, at first I did some imperial customs using the assault tank driver, until supply went low. Then my favorite is the Ewok Village, it was a lot of work and a little engineering, but it was fun. I'm still waiting for dude to make a backdrop, I could have done it in crayon by now.
In closing, ISY is a home away from home. Everyone does great work, and I'm constantly amazed. I look forward to pushing my own limits and seeing what others come up with. Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 09:04:58 PM by JDeck »

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
  • Customizing Spirit Of Wrath
    • The Spectreverse
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 10:14:04 PM »
Happy New Year 2020!
Founding Member Of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Founding Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

Visit me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568

https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 11:37:48 AM »
A Happy New Year to all of you! I wish you all the best for the new decade!

2019 was amazing! So much impressive stuff going on here in the Forum and we also got cool stuff by Hasbro in TVC & Black Series such as Yak Face, a playset, an all new Desert Skiff and not to forget Jabba's Sail Barge! I'm looking forward to new projects from you all and let's keep our fingers crossed for more cool stuff from Hasbro in 2020!

Wanted to share this yesterday, but my WiFi didn't work...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 11:51:01 AM by Darth More »

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 04:53:27 PM »
Happy New Year from Germany! I hope that 2022 will bring something good to you! And I not only mean the Razor Crest we've been waiting for ;)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2022, 06:50:37 AM »
Thanks Philipp I hope you and yours have a great day.

We are just having a quiet family day here at the Tamer House. It is foggy and rainy outside. I like days like this sometimes.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 08:24:53 PM »
Happy new years yarders!!!!

I was looking through my pictures over the past year. Well, not as productive as I'd like. Mostly because 2020 and 2019 were abysmal for 3.75. But 2021 was great and 2022 looks like it'll be even better.

My aspirations for this year, is to work more on my Galgrebaa spaceport project and to get better at photography. Also I'm looking to get my sports pilot's license, I actually had an in depth conversation with my aunt who is a pilot on some different things so im excited! It'll be a good year. You have to make it a good year. You know what I mean vern? Do something. If you fail, so what. Try again. Set expectations high, but don't get discouraged when you hit a snag, or if it doesn't turn out the eay you had hoped  just keep at it.  Like nike says  just do it. You'd be surprised at the results.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 08:32:06 PM by JDeck »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2022, 07:21:23 AM »
I agree, the year is gonna be what you make it. I like your message.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
Re: Happy New Year 2022/23
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2022, 02:34:56 PM »

It's been another tough year, which passed within a snap of two fingers. I lost two loved ones this month and this forum is my happy place where I can come to whenever it's a little too much out there.

Thank you guys for making this place such a wonderful one to be.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2022, 07:33:12 PM »
Staying in tonight. Everyone I know is doing the same. So I decided to watch the prequels starting at 5pm, so it would be finished right at midnight  then A new hope at 12, appropriate.   got my drink, cigar and star wars. Can life be better?  But uh, happy new year everybody. Like I always say, the new year is what you make it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 10:25:01 PM by JDeck »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Happy New Year 2022
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2023, 07:20:49 AM »
I hope everyone had a nice safe New Year's Eve. My family and I actually made it to midnight for once. I was actually trying to help a friend harvest a deer for some meat and got horribly wet yesterday so I had to dry out, but it was fun.

As always folks I so appreciate the support and perusing of these boards that you do. Your custom work still surprises me so much. I mean it really is like getting up Christmas morning to see what new amazing magic gets posted.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Happy New Year 2022
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2023, 07:39:25 AM »
We didn’t make it till midnight, buddy. Get up too early for that.
Happy new year everyone!