Author Topic: Is Earth the only vivid planet in space?  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Is Earth the only vivid planet in space?
« on: June 30, 2019, 04:22:49 AM »
I know this is a big and cotroversial topic. People report sightings of UFOs every single year - esepcially in North America. That's a phenomenon I don't want to comment any further.

I don't want to talk about alien vehicles here. I would like to discuss whether you believe if there are living things outside our planet?

Is Earth the only vivid planet in space? And have all living things always been here?

On Thursday I came across this video here:

And leaving out this theory, I think these Tardigrades are in any case most remarkable living forms.

What do you think of when you hear "alien"? Is it Greedo from Star Wars or maybe E.T. - Alien vs. Predator? George Lucas has shown us his imagination of a galaxy far, far away. He has introduced us to ancient and new worlds.

When I think of alien life, I even think of bacteria. Alien life doesn't have to be intelligent - it doesn't even have to be complex. If bacteria can survive in outer space it's legit alien life as we define it. And I am most convinced there is life across the universe.

I claim if life is so concentrated on Earth alone, the chance that there is life across the universe is higher than the chance there's is none.

What do you think about it and those Tardigrades?

- Philipp
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 04:27:53 AM by Darth More »

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Is Earth the only vivid planet in space?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 07:19:21 AM »
I'm thankful for more transparency.

UFO hearing: Congressman alleges years-long 'cover-up' by Pentagon, military | LiveNOW from FOX
double-click for full screen view

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Is Earth the only vivid planet in space?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2023, 06:32:46 AM »
I am a firm believer of where there is smoke there is fire.

That and a buck to be made.