Imperial Surplus Sales > Local Finds

north-central Louisiana

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tamer:
Think I could talk my wife into getting a job at wallyworld so I can get the discount? Good scores.

DocOutlands:
Saw one local WM had the new CW figs on the shelves 2 days ago - looked like 2 cases worth.  I think I may grab a Jawas pack for review and hack-jobs fairly soon.   The other local WM had the Magnaguard Fighter wave out - it has since found its way into Dana's hands.  So, if y'all need a specific fig, let me know and I'll look for it.  I'm headed into town shortly, so I'll re-recon and see what damage the locals have done...

WTF is up with that - we can get the latest and greatest CW fig's but CAN'T get the friggin HK-47 BAD wave???  sheesh

Clonehead:
I hear you, buddy. They are hot on that cw stuff. If they would only produce legacy figs of the cw clones. I personally could support the production costs .

Tamer:
I feel your pain, I have been waiting for that second revision Legacy ESB wave since June. It looks like CW gets all the love.

DocOutlands:
Here's the new guys I found today.  The Gunner came home with me.  Wasn't someone here looking for a Matchstick?  Might have been on a Scummer's trade list...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version