Imperial Creative Engineering > Costumes, Props and replicas

Starkiller - Raxus Prime Project New Adventures 10-30!

(1/5) > >>

Luke Sprywalker:
My son Jaxon is a HUGE Starkiller fan. We found the great guy, Brandon Hillock, that cosplays Starkiller with amazing results. Friended him on fb just before C6 and he is the coolest guy and down to help anyone. We had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out a bit at C6 to check out his awesome gear in person. He has also sent me some WIP pics of his gear as it was being built, otherwise I would be lost. So, with this info I attempted to make my son a decent Starkiller in Raxus Prime Gear outfit. I can't tell you how bad I wish I could have done this before C6 for him.

Trying it on for size

Force Push!

Started the weathering.

I made the part that sticks up around the neck too big around. I want to take that apart, cut it down and make it thinner. Not sure if I will get to it and Jaxon is really happy with it as is. So we will see.

Just about done. I need to dull down those DC Shoes Jedi boots...

Mando Assasin:
EPICLY AWESOME! ;D

Phatty:
That is very cool and coming along very nicely!

benjani_1976:
yeah that's looking great,i got every starkiller figure in 3.75........he's a bad a** character.

I'm thinking of building a suit of real steel beskar'gam........hammer and anvil stuff not that flimsy pvc,the missus gonna kill me one day so i need some kind of protective armour hahaha

Mando Assasin:
LOL! Sounds interesting!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version