Imperial Surplus Sales > Local Finds

Michigan

<< < (2/5) > >>

Darth More:
Revenge of the Sith (09/05/2010)

-Commander Cody (finally updated with correct belt and painted antenna)
-Clone Trooper (without paint over his visior)
-Magna Guard (2x)
-Sandtrooper (2x)
-Darth Sidious

The wave is very rare and hard to find!! But! Please, don't become mad! EntertainmentEarth shows up a lot of re-releases and different cases coming the next weeks, so that the shelves will be full of those figures like they're now with the ESB wave.

Darth More:
Shadow of the Dark Side (09/03-09/20

SAGA LEGENDS

-Bossk
-Greedo
-Battle Droids
-Snowtrooper
-Shock Trooper

Battle Pack

Hoth Assault (TRU - 24.99$*)

TAC STAP Attack (very pleased to have found this a second time - also at TRU for 24.99$*)

Darth More:
Well, Battle Packs and Vehicles (almost everything) have bevome quite expensive. I remember the time in 2008 (not that far away) when my brother and I hunted down Walmart and got the figures of the 2 last waves of TAC'07 for 6.63$ each with tax...and also the vehicles like the AT-AP for 19.98$ with tax and the Evolution Packs for 19.98$ with tax...But things chage over the years...

Anyway thanks to Hasbro for their GREAT product-line of the Star Wars section!!

I bought the two packs of WOTC the Force Unleashed for 10.99$ each at Target. They are on sale and not longer available, since Wizards of the Coast lost the license in 2010 for some reasons...so hunt them down!!

I'll give you further information about this line on another topic...(Miniatures - Star Wars WOTC Miniatures)

Darth More:
I am very glad with the new Vinatge Collection and I am sure that you also do...

Darth More:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version