Imperial Community > Imperial Break Room

The Gun Thread

<< < (9/9)

Tamer:
I have actually had some issues with it right out of the box.  A lot of failure to fires and eject the round and load the next. I did a thorough strip and clean of the magazines and that helped a lot, but it still will jam and ftf the first round I load and then work flawlessly after that. I have some pro pristol mag spray to try and then it will have to go back to the factory. It seems to shot good, but the first couple of rounds I am always antsy and probably don't aim like I should.

RC-1136:
So what are your thoughts on the upcoming 2A bill they are trying to pass? Federal gun registry and all. I think it will fail miserably at the Supreme Court level. Which is rightfully should.

Tamer:
Yeah, no way it passes. I am surprised it has even gotten this far to be honest.

Darth More:
It's been almost 2 years again, can you believe it? Owning a gun legally is something that feels impossible to me here in Germany. Maybe that's part of the reason why Airsoft and Paintball Sports are popular among men in their 20s and 30s here. The seller of my latest lot of WOTC minis seems to be an active player:

I always find it exciting to go through a lot with unknown figures. It's like a box of chocolates.

Such a Taurus would be nice to have. I paid 210€ for this lot. See what's inside on our miniature thread:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=5098.msg232519#msg232519

Tamer:
We really do take some of our freedoms forgranted here in the US. Nice lot of figures though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version