Imperial Community > Imperial Break Room

Happy New Year 2022

(1/3) > >>

Tamer:

Once again I want to thank all of your for your wonderful work and sharing it with us this past year. Just when I think I can't see anything cooler one of you goes and makes it. The way everyone shares and tries to help people out just drives me to continue this, even when I have had a down year like this past year was. You folks here enable me to just go somewhere and marvel, kind of like I remembe doing when that first Star Destroyer rolled off the screen so many years ago. I hope you have a very good day.

I cannot wait to see what you share in the coming year. I always feel like I have something to look forward too!

JDeck:
Happy New year Yarders!! Everyone has impressed me greatly. There is an incredible amount of talent on these boards. Thank you Tamer for putting it all together and making things happen. You're the Rock! 

My year in a nutshell, at first I did some imperial customs using the assault tank driver, until supply went low. Then my favorite is the Ewok Village, it was a lot of work and a little engineering, but it was fun. I'm still waiting for dude to make a backdrop, I could have done it in crayon by now.
In closing, ISY is a home away from home. Everyone does great work, and I'm constantly amazed. I look forward to pushing my own limits and seeing what others come up with. Peace.

The Spectre:
Happy New Year 2020!

Darth More:
A Happy New Year to all of you! I wish you all the best for the new decade!

2019 was amazing! So much impressive stuff going on here in the Forum and we also got cool stuff by Hasbro in TVC & Black Series such as Yak Face, a playset, an all new Desert Skiff and not to forget Jabba's Sail Barge! I'm looking forward to new projects from you all and let's keep our fingers crossed for more cool stuff from Hasbro in 2020!

Wanted to share this yesterday, but my WiFi didn't work...

Darth More:
Happy New Year from Germany! I hope that 2022 will bring something good to you! And I not only mean the Razor Crest we've been waiting for ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version